McEwen Warriors

McEwenFootball77

WhoRU? Are YOU ON DRUGS? Forrest will absolutely not be number 5. I say at least 3. Have you heard about our line? NOBODY is getting through that thing. Our middle school team from last year {this years freshman} had an average weight of 250 lbs. MIDDLE SCHOOL!!! so i want to see the little nashville christian yuppies try to break through that line.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is a shame that several idiots can ruin quite possibly a great rivalry.  Two towns so close should always play one another, especially being in the same county and being close to the same size.  They should play in all sports.  Think of how great of a basketball event it could have been this year with both teams doing so well.  Unfortunately, because of various reasons (all ridiculous by the way), it will never happen.

825652199[/snapback]

wait you said mcewens basketball team was doing good why don't we say puckett was doing good

about the single A and double A its not that much of a difference cause coalfield and wartburg A and AA teams play. its great for the county cause they r so close and its awsome to see friends and family go head to head in an all out war for braggin rights. Its great everyone loves it. sounds like waverly and mcewen could be a great one too.

I DONT THINK THAY ARE GOING TO BE THAT GOOD YOU NO WHY THE FIRST GAME OF THE SEASON THAY ARE GOING TO GET HAMMERED BY PERRY.CO                      BE    LOOKING FOR NUMBER 5 RUNING DOWN THIRE  THROUGHT

825690257[/snapback]

I know ur not gonna sit there and say that Perry Co. is gonna run through us cuz we r a new team and a new year. We are a smash mouth cram it down #5's throat team.

By: #40 "the Outsider"

about the single A and double A its not that much of a difference cause coalfield and wartburg A and AA teams play. its great for the county cause they r so close and its awsome to see friends and family go head to head in an all out war for braggin rights. Its great everyone loves it. sounds like waverly and mcewen could be a great one too.

825702103[/snapback]

I get what your sayin cuz we do play Houston C0(2A) every year. The classification has nothing to do with us not playin them.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...