District 12A

pcviking

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Adam Stooksberry is without a doubt the best of our district. Homers in the teens, hasnt lost a game from the mound. Leads the Times Daily area players in hitting (That covers north Alabama and southern middle Tennessee all divisions.) He bare- handed a hard hit from CAs first baseman last night. thumb

Jacob Dixon

Derek Bryant

Mike Hunt

Tyler Martin

Summertown has several.

Waynesboro has a couple.

I agree with GreenMan that Stooksberry is probably the tops in the district, but there are several great players around...

Summertown: John Moore is excellent on the mound for the Eagles. John Ivie is tough out everytime he comes to the plate.

Waynesboro: Daniel Warren is one of the few bright spots on the Waynesboro team this year...they are having a rough season, but Warren is among the districts best, and he's just a sophomore!

Perry County: Wood is their top arm, and they are a really tough team when he is on the hill...he has to be toward the top pitchers.

Collinwood: Darrin Bryant (first name may be wrong) is one of the best pitchers in the district. He throws as hard as any lefty around, and his offspeed stuff is just sickening....Bryant and Stooksberry lead an excellent pitching staff in Collinwood.

CA: CA has a few hitters that are impressive, but to be honest, the 4 games I've watched them, I've been more concerned with the cocky attitude coming from these players in the dugout to pay attention to their names...they have surpassed last year's Mt. Pleasant team as the rudest HS baseball team I've watched. It's a shame because they have a few really really good players that get overshadowed by the team's overall terrible lack of class.

Ok, long post...sorry..

When Guthrie,Davis and Dugger are in the outfield MP has the best outfield in the region. I don't know about being rude but these three have a lot of class, Don't confuse the way the fans act with the players, I will agree that the fans are very rude or whatever term you want to use for it. I don't agree with alot of the things the coach is doing,but he was the best choice and I believe he will get the team ready for the tourament,also he needs some help he is trying to do to much ,mostly by himself.

When Guthrie,Davis and Dugger are in the outfield MP has the best outfield in the region. I don't know about being rude but these three have a lot of class,  Don't confuse the way the fans act with the players, I will agree that the fans are very rude or whatever term you want to use for it.  I don't agree with alot of the things the coach is doing,but he was the best choice and I believe he will get the team ready for the tourament,also he needs some help he is trying to do to much ,mostly by himself.

825652885[/snapback]

I didn't mean to confuse, my comment about rudeness was about columbia Academy in comparison to LAST year's Mt. Pleasant team. This year, Mt. Pleasant seems to be quite humble...but, then again, it's pretty easy to be humble when you have lost 6 or 7 district games. But, this year, Columbia Academy has the rudest players and fans I've ever seen in high school baseball. I'm surprised that Coach Kodatt tolerates it.

Edited by fleetwalker

Collinwood: Darrin Bryant (first name may be wrong) is one of the best pitchers in the district. He throws as hard as any lefty around, and his offspeed stuff is just sickening....Bryant and Stooksberry lead an excellent pitching staff in Collinwood.

Derrick Bryant is the name you are looking for.

Edited by TrojanSportsFan

CAs fans are rude in every sport u kinda get used to it after a while but i agree with chops jacob malone is a very very talented baseball player great fielder batter and pitcher he is solid all around yes bryant from collinwood did do a very good job changing speeds when he pitched against us great motion great speed and nice curve

I didn't mean to confuse, my comment about rudeness was about columbia Academy in comparison to LAST year's Mt. Pleasant team.  This year, Mt. Pleasant seems to be quite humble...but, then again, it's pretty easy to be humble when you have lost 6 or 7 district games.  But, this year, Columbia Academy has the rudest players and fans I've ever seen in high school baseball.  I'm surprised that Coach Kodatt tolerates it.

825653148[/snapback]

I believe you've confused CA with S'towns rudeness, I've yet seen a fan at CA go after a umpire like s'towns HUMBLE FAN demonstrated at their game. What games have you been watching?.