OOltewah Vs. Soddy

dukefan21

Ooltewah struggled at the first of the season, but have really stepped it up. With Soddy having played well all season so far and beating McMinn County 3-0, it will be an extremely exciting game to watch. It's hard to make any predictions yet, but it will be a classic. Good luck to both teams in making a run at state.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
This game is still far away, like May 7 or something. Things will be different from last year i assure you.

825654025[/snapback]

That can be said form both sides, ooltewah almost has a completely different team, while soddy has same players. It's obvious that it won't be same as next year, be ready for a war Soddy...

Yeah, I was there, who are you SDdefender? I think ya'lls field looks like its in great condition, can't complain there! HAHA, and I thought your student section was hilarious too! I thought Ooltewah students liked to heckle, ya'll are just as bad as us, they had me laughing. :lol: . Looking forward to Friday! Should be a classic.

These teams both have a potential to win. I think the owls will have to play one of the best games of their lives though. I don't think they are strong enough offensively to come out with a win. A tie wouldn't surprise me. 0-0 I think ootelwah's defense will hold up though.