montery vs hs on the 21st

Basketballislife0918

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any more details?

That ties things up in the district for now. Who do you have left in district play, Catcher20?

825654044[/snapback]

not to speak for her but they still have to play rbs twice pickett and clay once. so they aren't exactly outta the woods yet. they played a great game tonight. good job to all the girls and especially sam, congrats on the grand slam. couldn't have come at a better time. gl to the cats i'll be watchin!

Thanks basketballisforlife. I've been waiting all year for a hit like that. I'm really proud of all my girls. They played their hearts out, and we all have the bruises to show for it! Also, we don't have to play Clay Co. again. We've already played them twice and won both times.

GREAT JOB LADY SPRINGERS!!!!!!

I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!

I would just like to say congratulations the lady Springer, you played a good game. Great Pitcher, good at bat, but that was the worst called one sided game I have ever had the displeasure of watching. Just to think I drove 2 hours from Nashville to see that. The home plate umpire absolutely stuck. He needs glasses or something; no I don't think it was that. He would call the strikes for HS pitcher but not for the Monterey pitcher. MHS Pitcher was putting it all over the plate, I think she might have had a 2" strike zone for the first three innings and after the Springerswent ahead by 9 points those so called balls that MHS was pitching turned into strikes. I understand a few bad calls but get real. That was a travesty to girl’s softball. I wouldn’t think any team would want to win like that. No wonder you guys keep getting the same umpires every time. That’s pretty smart tactic. I am not trying to take anything away from the Springer’s, they played a great game. I just wish MHS had a better chance than that.

I would however, if I were you, complain to some one about that god awful smell you all have to put up with from the sewage plant right beside your field. Also no sinks in you bathrooms or in there where you cook and sell food. That is a bit unsanitary any way you want to look at it! I had to buy a bottle of water to just wash my hands after going to the restroom. :ph34r:

boo hoo hoo, would you like a tissue! i sat right behind the plate and i could see the calls he did not call low strikes as most umps do but he did call it the same for both sides. you shouldn't go blaming the umps becuz your pitcher can't throw a strike. as for the smell if you didn't like it then maybe you should stay at home i think we would all be better off if that happened. as for the girls in the concession stand they can wash their hands in the school bathroom which is what everone but you apparently, uses so if you have no more complaints i'll go now! And if anyone should complain about the umps it should be our girls cuz they got hit and didn't even get a free base outta it!

Actually the " god awful smell " is part of our strategy.:P. I guess we all just have strong stomachs, and if you thought that smell was bad, then you should play us when they clean out the chicken houses. That's a stink that has no words in the dictionary to describe it. Also, as far as I know nobody chooses the umpires. They are assigned. By the way, thanks for the congrats, and I can't wait to play ya'll in the district tourney. Good luck with the rest of your season.

GO LADY SPRINGERS!!!!!

Edited by pirategrrl17

Great job Lady Cats sounds like you did HS proud. Now keep it up and make a good run to region this year. Great job on the homer Sam-O.

Also, for the one who complained about the home plate umpire, I was not at the game but I have had this umpire many times and he has always done a good job sometimes you may not agree with what he calls, but he has always been fair.

No tissue just some water. That’s great advise to anyone basketballislife0918, just don't go to your school, I will take you up on that. Do you keep your school restrooms a secret because the girls in the concession stand didn't seem to know about them when asked? I am entitled to my opinion as well as you, so boo hoo hoo yourself. It sounds like you need the tissue. :lol:

PS no one ask you to justify my complaints.