Mt. Juliet vs. Symrna....

mjsoccer05

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well you know anything can happen on any given day..so mt.juliet can beat brentwood or hendersonville if they play good enough...

825662058[/snapback]

That's how we think. I'm not going to sit and blow our own horn, though, so I guess we'll just have to wait and see. Rossview will be a good test, and hopefully we'll come out on top and show that we've got potential.

Can't wait.

who is mjuhb?

825662377[/snapback]

You guys from Mt. Juliet are totally stupid. If you think that you can beat Hendersonville and Brentwood you once again show the lack of knowledge about soccer. Because you beat a weak team like Smyrna that does not mean you can beat the good teams. And I might add you are forgetting Gallatin like last year ( :lol: ) then Rossview and Clarksville (although you beat them before don't think that you can do it again). Do not be that naive, you will not even make it out of the district but if you do the district 10 will be there to send you all HOME.

Stupid? How are we stupid... just because we have confidence about beating a team like that does not mean we are stupid. Confidence is what it takes to beat a team like that. We have played Brentwood so we know what it takes.

Where do you go to school sccrplr?

Stupid? How are we stupid... just because we have confidence about beating a team like that does not mean we are stupid.  Confidence is what it takes to beat a team like that. We have played Brentwood so we know what it takes.

Where do you go to school sccrplr?

825662422[/snapback]

There is a difference between being confident and arrogant. Don't forget you played Brentwood during the pre-season without some of the key players and also when they were trying to play everone. They will crash you if you were to play them during the playoffs. But enough about Brentwood because you will NOT get to play them this year, maybe next year if you schedule a scrimmage again :lol: Do not forget Gallatin nor Hendersonville maybe even LaVergne. The first two can beat you easily the latter could if they play well.

As to what team I am playing ... it is irrelavant, we are in a different district tougher than yours. We play better teams and we definately would not have lost to Glencliff but I am sure you have an excuse for that loss right? You are just like Smyrna and now Blackman full of excuses why you lost or tie (Blackman vs Warren County) never give credit to others.

It is a shame all the talent you have and you are not going to state but of course you should not since you cheated this year and started practicing a month or so earlier that is why your soccer coach got fired.

Later CHEATERS !!!!! :lol:

Alright bro now you are taking this way to far! Seriously how about you tell me who you are and I will get some players from my team and we will meet you somewhere and then you can say whatever you want to our faces instead of being a little girl and saying all this stuff that isnt even true over the computer!

Brentwood did not try and play everyone they had... try being at the game before you start saying stuff. And about the Glencliff game... we lost! No one has even made any excuses. They are a tough team. I really dont know why you have something against us. And really dont go there about our coach!

i want to know who this sccrplr5 guy is. he must not have a life cuz all he does on here is cut teams down. its hilarious. i think we all want to know who you play for (if you play at all) get a life. if you need me to find you a girl i will. jordan will help too. i want to know who all is in your district. you have yet to give any of us any info about you so how can you talk all this trash.

ok sccrplr5 first of all tell us where you play, then i have a question for you how is "That's how we think. I'm not going to sit and blow our own horn, though, so I guess we'll just have to wait and see. Rossview will be a good test, and hopefully we'll come out on top and show that we've got potential.

Can't wait." that arrogant....................give me a quote where mj was being arrogant please do.............

Edited by W0W123