Who is the fastest player on your team?

fatfootballfan

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Drew Jones aka Skinny D aka That's my DJ is quite possibly the fastest baseball player in Chattanooga. He must have taken some notes on speed from his CSAS counterparts on the track team. It's like Drew just jumps in the breeze and glides to the base, perhaps because he's so skinny. However, the grace and elegance at which he rounds the bases is truly an art form.

Guest didyouseethatmessDANG

wow at first glance, i would have to say all of you guys are lying beacuse not many can run a 60 yrd dash below 6.5 or so .... yall are talking about 40 yard dashes

ROFL...true story...LC's coach set up the cones to see how fast Jubal Duncan could run a 60, except that he got the math wrong and set them up at 90.

Duncan ran the 90 in 9.7.

That translates to a 6.47 60 or a 4.31 40.

BTW, 60 times of 4.2, 4.5, and 4.6 calculate to 40 times of 2.8, 3.0, and 3.07, respectively. Considering that the fastest players in the recent NFL draft were above 4.3 for the 40, you've got some pretty fast kids, there. What you're saying is that those kids you mention run a 40 more than a second faster than, say, Randy Moss.

Luke Putnam for Fairview is the fastest kid I've ever seen. He steals about 3-4 times a game and has only been thrown out once. The kid that layed the tag on him when he was thrown out didnt even touch him...the ump had the wrong angle and called him out anyway. Lewis county's first batter (I believe his number was 22) is also really fast for what I have seen.