Grace Baseball

gracekeeper12

Well- i see the last one is closed... and probably for a good reason. I would like to say that alot of things on there were said as opinions and some were misconstrued. i believe myself and others were wrong for postin our "opinions" on such a public avenue. the team has not been playin up to it'z potential so far this season and there are many different factors contributing to that, not just one. the guys can still pull it together and do great in the tourny, and i look forward to see it come together.

BTW does anyone know how it went against Boyd 2day...?

Well- i see the last one is closed... and probably for a good reason. I would like to say that alot of things on there were said as opinions and some were misconstrued. i believe myself and others were wrong for postin our "opinions" on such a public avenue. the team has not been playin up to it'z potential so far this season and there are many different factors contributing to that, not just one. the guys can still pull it together and do great in the tourny, and i look forward to see it come together.

BTW does anyone know how it went against Boyd 2day...?

825656981[/snapback]

we won 7-5

we pulled the team together and hit wilson hard for 7 runs...we are past all this controversy...great      fellas...and what a pitching performance by Grant Kunselman!

825657140[/snapback]

AWSOME- so does that mean you guys are Co-District Champs like last year? Who hosts the tourny now? Does it go by head to head total runs?

Well how does the schedule look for the golden eagles the rest of the way? Is there the opportunity for building momentum before the post season?

825659439[/snapback]

Sale Creek thursday and then its tough rest of the way. Soddy Daisy Friday, Notre Dame Saturday, and CCS tuesday i think. We have to make up a game with Temple also.