Munoz Quitting Football

gotmilk,I think I told everyone a couple months ago that he was not a first round choice,to many injuries and did not dominate according to his size.

825657105[/snapback]

Wow muffin, I hope that I can be as smart as you are someday.

Great person, but never lived up to his potential. Never could get rid of the injury bug. At least he is smart enough to go do something else now. Something tells me he will still be more successful at whatever he does than most people. I still wish him the best of luck.

Wow muffin, I hope that I can be as smart as you are someday.

Great person, but never lived up to his potential.  Never could get rid of the injury bug.  At least he is smart enough to go do something else now.  Something tells me he will still be more successful at whatever he does than most people.  I still wish him the best of luck.

825657194[/snapback]

Open your eyes and you could be. :)B)

gotmilk,I think I told everyone a couple months ago that he was not a first round choice,to many injuries and did not dominate according to his size.

825657105[/snapback]

Oh I agree, I never seen him being a first round choice, I saw him going anywhere from the 3rd to 4th round and I was watching him and his dad on ESPN the day before the draft and I believe that is where they expected him to go after listening to them talk and then ESPN! I am terribly shocked that he wasnt drafted though, dont get me wrong he was never going to be his father, but I felt when fully healthy he would have been a Pro Bowler!