Blackman vs Lebanon - 4/25

Whitey

Your writing is an embarrassment to your school. There are a lot of people who might be interested in your post but not if this is the best you can do. This type of post is nothing but laziness. :D  :lol:

825658130[/snapback]

yeah, maybe jordan is a little too lazy to put in punctuation and correct any mistypes, but that doesn't mean you have to call him out on it. it's stuff like this that gets threads locked down b/c some people can't help but be mean and trash talk other people.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your writing is an embarrassment to your school. There are a lot of people who might be interested in your post but not if this is the best you can do. This type of post is nothing but laziness. :D  :lol:

825658130[/snapback]

i said it was laziness too but oh well i dont really care anyways i'm not gonna say anythign else about this we will just see when we play them lets just hope you dont make a total fool of your self with the post we will get killed only time will tell but i apperciate your opnion now it looks like we better practice harder so we can get good enough to maybe even play with thoes teams

yeah, maybe jordan is a little too lazy to put in punctuation and correct any mistypes, but that doesn't mean you have to call him out on it. it's stuff like this that gets threads locked down b/c some people can't help but be mean and trash talk other people.

825658162[/snapback]

I love to see how illiterate Jordan Holmes is!!! Look at his posts! They make no sense whatsoever. His spelling errors are awful, his grammatical errors are even worse. This little boy is so bad that even if he wanted to go to college he will have to squeeze 4 years into 10 just to get a degree... thumb

I love to see how illiterate Jordan Holmes is!!! Look at his posts! They make no sense whatsoever. His spelling errors are awful, his grammatical errors are even worse. This little boy is so bad that even if he wanted to go to college he will have to squeeze 4 years into 10 just to get a degree... thumb

825658173[/snapback]

sorry to inform you but all these post dont bother me at all sometimes i just wish you could post about teh subject instead of tryin to cut people down does it really make you feel that good and i was wonderin when you are gonan grow some an admit who you are c/ u act like a lidda girl not sayin who you are and talkin trash about everyone so grow some

sorry to inform you but all these post dont bother me at all sometimes i just wish you could post about teh subject instead of tryin to cut people down does it really make you feel that good and i was wonderin when you are gonan grow some an admit who you are c/ u act like a lidda girl  not sayin who you are and talkin trash about everyone so grow some

825658221[/snapback]

Shaggy you are right, Blackman lacks class, and they are trash talkers. The sad thing is that they have some talent and they can possibly win a lot of games but the way people see it is Lebanon has improved a lot over the past years. Lebanon will get the last laugh eventually trust me. If you guys keep getting better at the same rate you will be able to smoke those trash talkers soon enough.

Shaggy you are right, Blackman lacks class, and they are trash talkers. The sad thing is that they have some talent and they can possibly win a lot of games but the way people see it is Lebanon has improved a lot over the past years. Lebanon will get the last laugh eventually trust me. If you guys keep getting better at the same rate you will be able to smoke those trash talkers soon enough.

825658227[/snapback]

I don't know what it is w/ people and trash talking Blackman. You're no better than us when you say stuff like that. Blackman just lost a key player, but that doesn't mean anything b/c they are still getting better w/ every game and they're sure to beat Lebanon. If we win, you can be pretty sure I'll get the last laugh since you keep saying that people will beat us just b/c we dont' have class. Class means nothing; talent means everything. Oh, and Jordan, you aren't making anything better, be quiet while we're still ahead; keep it up and things'll get thrown in your face. And yes, let's keep to the topic.

The sad thing is on this thing, a freshman has more class than any of yall because i don't like to trash talk or cut other teams down. And neither do i hide behind a s/n.

-grace peacock (yes, i play on blackman's girls team.)

I don't know what it is w/ people and trash talking Blackman. You're no better than us when you say stuff like that. Blackman just lost a key player, but that doesn't mean anything b/c they are still getting better w/ every game and they're sure to beat Lebanon. If we win, you can be pretty sure I'll get the last laugh since you keep saying that people will beat us just b/c we dont' have class. Class means nothing; talent means everything. Oh, and Jordan, you aren't making anything better, be quiet while we're still ahead; keep it up and things'll get thrown in your face. And yes, let's keep to the topic.

The sad thing is on this thing, a freshman has more class than any of yall because i don't like to trash talk or cut other teams down. And neither do i hide behind a s/n.

-grace peacock (yes, i play on blackman's girls team.)

825658244[/snapback]

Well said Grace. This whole trash thing talk needs to stop. Let it be settled on the field by a good game. Even after that you guys are no better then the other because you are all on your highschool team. While some of you may be more skilled then others you don't need to keep going on about other peoples weaknesses. Work on you own and leave theres alone. Yes I know that I said some bad things about Smyrna and I should be the last person saying this, but I learned from my mistake. All of you are talented soccer players or you wouldnt be on the team. So just stop being like this and do what Grace said.

-Jennifer Marshall

Edited by BlackmanBlazeFan13

to say that class means nothing means a ton. when you walk onto the pitch you represent yourself, your school, teammates, and your entire program. if i was an alumnus of blackman i would have been disappointed with the players yesterday just like i was with one of Lebanon's players who should've been red carded. all i stated was that blackman's players displayed a lack of class that disrespected their program and the game of soccer. i never knocked their talent, I just said they are not as good as Brentwood or Tullahoma. i haven't seen anyone else better play. i'm sure science is better

jordan don't worry about your grammar and spelling. i'm a junior at mtsu and spell check for papers is my best friend.

to say that class means nothing means a ton. when you walk onto the pitch you represent yourself, your school, teammates, and your entire program. if i was an alumnus of blackman i would have been disappointed with the players yesterday just like i was with one of Lebanon's players who should've been red carded. all i stated was that blackman's players displayed a lack of class that disrespected their program and the game of soccer. i never knocked their talent, I just said they are not as good as Brentwood or Tullahoma. i haven't seen anyone else better play. i'm sure science is better

jordan don't worry about your grammar and spelling. i'm a junior at mtsu and spell check for papers is my best friend.

825658269[/snapback]

you're right. i was momentarily blinded b/c i was mad. but some people have to stop saying blackman lacks class. it's got to stop; it's getting annoying. it's totally disrespecting the whole team and the players who have class and talent.

825658269[/snapback]

Class does mean somethings like you said. But it just totally gets to me when people say blackman lacks class. a few people on a team isn't our whole school. even if they are representing our school, i think we have some awsome people to do so. so maybe the lesson in all this is dont go by how people on a team act during a game, because everyone is competitive. and spell check saves lives as a person once told me. lol. :P

825658269[/snapback]

just wonderin what we did that was displayed such a lack of class we do talk trash but we do know players on these teams and sometimes people on teh sidelines only hear half of it not tryin to talk bad or whatever but sometimes people dont hear us just talkin to teh others players jokein around sure sometimes we do yell things but i think that has to do with just wnating to win so bad and gettin frustrated not syain its right but just wondering where you think we lack are class

Since when did you have to be an English expert to post on coacht? thats pretty stupid. We played Blackman and Lawrence County thinks they are a classy team and they didnt trash talk us. In that game both teams played a good game, so the ffact that yall are posting about them not being classy and trash talking is off subject and if you want to sit and say this about them you might as well say it about yourself cuz you can not say your team hasnt done that before. Anyways, good luck with the rest of your season BHS