How Good Will John Potter Be?

H-Town34

John Potter is the best player hampton will have next yr. but he is not all they will have. As a jr. he was the only player that could get any yardage against knox. catholics line last yr. and I look for him to be very good this year... what are your opinions on this player?? HOW GOOD WILL HE BE????

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A JOKE ? I Garantee you that you or pretty much no one in east tn can tackle him STRAIT UP THAT IS!!!!

A JOKE ? YOU ARE A JOKE  thumb

825659374[/snapback]

If this guy is going to keep bothering you Hampton fans, why not hop on the Volunteer thread and give'em a dose? You'll find it under baseball...... thier the ones with the 'Mickey Mouse' baseball field :D

Hampton went 4-7 last year, but they played some teams with a good 2004 season. Alcoa State Champs, Johnson Co. was up, and Knox Catholic was good. He needs to be the difference maker and win some of those big games to be considered as a big time player. There are many kids that are decent high football players. I'm sure John Potter will have an outstanding 2005 Season, but he must lead his team to a better record than 4-7. Good luck to the Bulldogs of Hampton, and John Potter. By the way the Doe River area is a place all need to visit.

John Potter is the best player hampton will have next yr. but he is not all they will have. As a jr. he was the only player that could get any yardage against knox. catholics line last yr. and I look for him to be very good this year... what are  your opinions on this player?? HOW GOOD WILL HE BE????

825659021[/snapback]

WHAT IS YOUR NAME MY NAME IS BIGJON