Grace- Boyd

gracekeeper12

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CCS is down this year but could do well in the post season.  I think there are a couple of guys that are back (Neilson from his basketball injury).  They could suprise some people.  No one is expecting them to do anything.  That is probably where most teams would like to be. 

I guess CSAS is the favorite but after that, it is a coin toss.  Even East Ridge has played some of the better teams close.  I would love to see them knock some people off. 

McCallie matches up with CCS this Friday and Grace plays Baylor.  Also Ooltewah vs Soddy-Daisy.  Should be an interesting night of soccer.

Grace shocked the civilized world last year with a 3-2 win against Baylor.  I remember Baylor walking off the field, they were not happy.  I think they will get some revenge on Friday.

825665073[/snapback]

I personally think CCS has a good team this year. They have an awful record, but look at their schedule, it is harder than Chinese arthimetic.