District Tournament

alcoa06

What yall think about the upcoming tournament. Seymour is prolly the favorities, but Carter has already beat them, and Seymour had to rally to beat Fulton. Alcoa just didnt show up against Seymour, Graham pitched his worst game of the year and was still only down 4-1 when he came out, and the defense and hitting was still developig. I think there will be some upsets because the teams are pretty even. LET ME HEAR YA

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What yall think about the upcoming tournament.  Seymour is prolly the favorities, but Carter has already beat them, and Seymour had to rally to beat Fulton.  Alcoa just didnt show up against Seymour, Graham pitched his worst game of the year and was still only down 4-1 when he came out, and the defense and hitting was still developig.  I think there will be some upsets because the teams are pretty even.  LET ME HEAR YA

825659593[/snapback]

SEYMOUR WILL BE READY ...there will be some upsets ....Alcoa goes down in game 1....there , hear me?

well you guys are just talkin about seymore and alcoa. but i will say it first the top teams to beat are Seymor, ~Fulton~, Gibbs, and Carter. i really feel like we (fulton) has a good chance to make something happen adn so does the other teams everybody in the district this year is good. so i think it will be interesting. and ill be the first to say good luck to gibbs, seymor, and carter. because im sure everyone has our (fulton) just like we have yalls number so im looking foward to competing against you guys and it will be some good games. so lets get ready.

"SHS1 Posted Yesterday, 08:23 PM

alcoa6 must not have been around Alcoa for a long time or he would know who he's talking to."

What is that suppose to mean???

"bigboy05 Posted Today, 11:37 AM

well you guys are just talkin about seymore and alcoa. but i will say it first the top teams to beat are Seymor, ~Fulton~, Gibbs, and Carter. i really feel like we (fulton) has a good chance to make something happen adn so does the other teams everybody in the district this year is good. so i think it will be interesting. and ill be the first to say good luck to gibbs, seymor, and carter. because im sure everyone has our (fulton) just like we have yalls number so im looking foward to competing against you guys and it will be some good games. so lets get ready."

How are you going to say alcoa isnt one of the top teams? We finished second, beat gibbs and carter twice, and fulton lucked up at fulton and beat us. Just doesnt make much sense to me.

Thanks to eveybody else for having some class. The only reason Graham ( alcoa06 ) is getting worked up about it, b/c hes mad that we beat them bad both times, and then fulton beat em. Graham just quit posting til tourny is over, if u all can get past the 1st game of the tourny then u can start talkin again! Good Luck to everybody else b/c we know every1 can play especially Carter...good ball club. See You all next week in Carter.

Hey boys, its tourney time. alcoa06, ur just mad bc we beat yall and then yall got beat by fulton like my boy said. You would think that what happened after the last time we met that you wouldnt be talking trash. Dont think that youre slick bc we know who you are and last time we played yall i know i was 3-4. So save the mouthing till after the tourney. Dont get so riled up bc you know whats gonna happen. Good luck to everybody and WE WILL BE READY. ya heard that.

Hey boys, its tourney time. alcoa06, ur just mad bc we beat yall and then yall got beat by fulton like my boy said.  You would think that what happened after the last time we met that you wouldnt be talking trash.  Dont think that youre slick bc we know who you are and last time we played yall i know i was 3-4.  So save the mouthing till after the tourney. Dont get so riled up bc you know whats gonna happen. Good luck to everybody and WE WILL BE READY. ya heard that.

825661981[/snapback]

The Seymour posse is back on the prowl. There must not be much to do in Seymour. :lol: