Waverly Tiger

Jp-tiger

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

waverly how r they going to be this year. to tell u the truth u cnat tell until we get out there and get at it. but by the way we r ready to get out there and start everyone thinks we will have a heck of a team. but the only way to really figure out how we r going to do is to get out there and watch the games and support us at every game

• 3 weeks later...

How did it feel when everyone dogged Camden when you guys were rebuilding? That wasn't too long ago now was it? Camden folks (i.e. rcombs) talk way too much trash for having been in the same situation in the not too distant past. But I guess you better take your shots while you can! Right rcombs?

How did it feel when everyone dogged Camden when you guys were rebuilding?  That wasn't too long ago now was it? Camden folks (i.e. rcombs) talk way too much trash for having been in the same situation in the not too distant past.  But I guess you better take your shots while you can!  Right rcombs?

825674573[/snapback]

Wrong!

It's not a shot, and I'm not putting them down. The thread asked what I thought, and that's what I think. If I had thought they would do better, I would have said so. So don't assume I'm putting them down, when I'm not. Sure, Camden rebuilt for a long time, but they are still building. This thread has nothing to do with Camden. I'm not sorry I chose your team to go 2-8, I'm sorry you can't take the truth. What did you want me to say? "I THINK WAVERLY WILL GO 15-0 ALL THE WAY TO STATE!!!!" Sorry buddy, but I don't change my views to accomodate other people. And if you ask me about other teams in other regions, I'm sure I'll pick someone to finish last in that one too. I just picked Waverly in this one. Ask me again next season, and my opinion might be different.

Edited by rcombs