JCS

hattrik

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ay, just wanted to get sum input from any teams that have played JCS. Whether it be about their uniforms, coach, field, skill, or even fans. Good and Bad.

825660496[/snapback]

ya'll have alot of potential-your brother is a good keeper-as i told him in a recent post-i'm glad ya'll beat tca in B.O.W. they made cheap dirty plays and i swore that goal was not offsides that woman called back-also ya'll got rooked on that hand ball in the box call-that should have been a PK-even the TCA parents were shaking their heads over that-they knew they got a break-good luck in tournie- do you know who else one today?

ya'll have alot of potential-your brother is a good keeper-as i told him in a recent post-i'm glad ya'll beat tca in B.O.W.  they made cheap dirty plays and i swore that goal was not offsides that woman called back-also ya'll got rooked on that hand ball in the box call-that should have been a PK-even the TCA parents were shaking their heads over that-they knew they got a break-good luck in tournie- do you know who else one today?

825660503[/snapback]

Well, my guess for the reason they didnt give the PK is b/c they had already given us two PKs. And it really just depends on the severity of the offense to as whether or not its a PK. I was talking with JCM's players after our games and he said they won but i forget the score and who they played. Hey, we beat TCA twice, so im happy.

ya'll have alot of potential-your brother is a good keeper-as i told him in a recent post-i'm glad ya'll beat tca in B.O.W.  they made cheap dirty plays and i swore that goal was not offsides that woman called back-also ya'll got rooked on that hand ball in the box call-that should have been a PK-even the TCA parents were shaking their heads over that-they knew they got a break-good luck in tournie- do you know who else one today?

825660503[/snapback]

Well, my guess for the reason they didnt give the PK is b/c they had already given us two PKs. And it really just depends on the severity of the offense to as whether or not its a PK. I was talking with JCM's players after our games and he said they won but i forget the score and who they played. Hey, we beat TCA twice, so im happy.

Well, my guess for the reason they didnt give the PK is b/c they had already given us two PKs.  And it really just depends on the severity of the offense to as whether or not its a PK. I was talking with JCM's players after our games and he said they won but i forget the score and who they played.  Hey, we beat TCA twice, so im happy.

825660513[/snapback]

Aw man, i made like 30 new posts today, and just realized that when I hit "Back" at the top to get back to the Forums page, that it deletes my posts....Thats just a heads up to anyone else out there that does that.

Well, my guess for the reason they didnt give the PK is b/c they had already given us two PKs.  And it really just depends on the severity of the offense to as whether or not its a PK. I was talking with JCM's players after our games and he said they won but i forget the score and who they played.  Hey, we beat TCA twice, so im happy.

825660513[/snapback]

825660513[/snapback]

handball in the box is either a pk or a no call there is no gray area-hand ball in the box is never a direct kick- and that handball was as close to intentional as it gets-he slapped it down-hand-ball in any other part of the field may be called a direct kick. you get a red card depending on severity but it always a pk

handball in the box is either a pk or a no call there is no gray area-hand ball in the box is never a direct kick- and that handball was as close to intentional as it gets-he slapped it down-hand-ball in any other part of the field may be called a direct kick.  you get a red card depending on severity but it always a pk

825660520[/snapback]

Were you there at the game? Ive seen you posting a lot on my brothers stuff. You play? If so, wut team?

d-burg.  i saw the last 15 min. of the game

825660574[/snapback]

Well, it wasnt a bad game. Their #11 scored in like the first 10 minutes. He should have had a few others, but our goalie came out and scared him on one making him shoot it off to the side of the goal. I was pretty surprised we've beat them the last two times. I just dont think of us as an offensive team. We just dont have the passing game. Our midfielders aren't up and back when they need to be. Our defense can just boot it back up, but an offense has to have passing game. But, TCA played a good game. They prolly think they got robbed in the B.O.W. game we played them in b/c our two goals were PKs.