WHO IS THE BEST TEAM IN 1A THIS COMING UP YEAR

BIGJON#47

I THING HAMPTON WILL BE THE BEST THIS YEAR CAUSE OF THE SERIORS COMING UP STRONG THIS YEAR. THE REASON WERE ALL OUT THEIR IS CAUSE MY BEST FRIEND IN THE WORLD BIG JOHNNY PRICE CAUSE HE THE REASON I AM IN THE WEIGHT ROOM RIGHT NOW. CAUSE HE CARE FOR US THAT IS WHY WE ARE RUNNING HARD FOR THE TEAM MATES AND THEY CARE FOR US. THAT IS WHY I THINK WE WILL GO ALL THE WAY THIS YEAR. WE WILL BE READY FOR THE BEST I MEAN THE BEST WE WILL NOT LAY DOWN FOR NO ONE. WHO DO YOU THINK WILL BE THE BEST IN 1A.

PS. WE WILL BE READY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FOR ANYONE

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope Hampton has a good team this yeartown sake) because as much as we have had to hear about them on this board the last few weeks there should be alot of bulletinboard material for the teams they play. I hope they are not overconfident because they have moved down from AA to A b/c there are alot of great Football teams this year in A my guess is Hampton will find the going tough in the playoffs with the likes of Greenback, Oneida Coalfield and Midway on the otherside and if they are fortunate to make it to the semis a matchup with Trousdale Co or South Pittsburg will be even more a challenge. IMO the Hampton is not the best AA to move down to A when you consider Trousdale Co. coming from AAA where they were in the semis a few years ago and then throw in Union City and McKenzie out west. So in closing good luck to Hampton but could we please limit the Hampton threads??

I find it very amusing that all these teams are dropping back to 1A, and bragging about it. Especially after all the dominant privates had to move up. Are you guys running from something? :)

825660607[/snapback]

WE DON'T TELL TSSAA WHAT TO DO WITH US.........

WE WILL PLAY OUR BEST WHERE EVER OR WHAT EVER CLASS WE ARE IN

Teams dropping back to 1a from a higher level generally means a loss of student population, I don't recall a change in the cut off between A and AA but for the privates getting the multiplier . Does that mean that these schools really aren't performing up to the standards and students are going elsewhere? As for Trousdale County, I have seen that steam roller in 1a before and they were impressive. One question though is why did they drop all the way to 1a when they were playing up in 3a from 2a? Logic would about dictate that they play one level up if they qualified for 1a to 2a.

Edited by CYJacket

As for Trousdale County, I have seen that steam roller in 1a before and they were impressive. One question though is why did they drop all the way to 1a when they were playing up in 3a from 2a? Logic would about dictate that they play one level up if they qualified for 1a to 2a.

825660616[/snapback]

Why would they drop to 2A? They would have to go through the privates in the play-offs. (Odds not good) To go from 3A to 1A is odd.

Big Jon and Dawg, the way you guys are running your mouth, everyone is gonna be ready for Hampton. If you all are that good then prove it on the field. I talk alot because thats all I can do now. I hope you all are lifting as much as you are talking. I know J.C. Campbell, and he wouldn't want you all being on this board so much. Just thought I'd give you a little advice. thumb