Sippin?

BlockFace20

How dare you show a lack of respect for divison II. Like heck divison II doesnt matter i bet 2 or 3 teams on divison II could upset teams on divison I. I know teams that can actually beat divison I teams. I play on one of them. we went 5-1 in divison I play. Any team on any given day could pull up a upset.  Heart and pride goes alot farther than skill. I am not some cocky punk kid I just belive you should show some respect when especialy on a topic of Divison II lax you know nothing about.

825666578[/snapback]

nobody wants to read your crying, if your gunna complain go do it in your DII talk

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How dare you show a lack of respect for divison II. Like heck divison II doesnt matter i bet 2 or 3 teams on divison II could upset teams on divison I. I know teams that can actually beat divison I teams. I play on one of them. we went 5-1 in divison I play. Any team on any given day could pull up a upset.  Heart and pride goes alot farther than skill. I am not some cocky punk kid I just belive you should show some respect when especialy on a topic of Divison II lax you know nothing about.

825666578[/snapback]

Most people in here are either from DI teams or only care about DI teams, because they are the best. Yea, there are good DII teams, but there aren't any that are consistently competitive with DI teams. Heart and pride do play a big role in a win or loss, but not more of one than skill. A skilled team DI that plays without caring or teamwork will beat almost all of the DII teams on most any day.

I'm assuming that since you went 5-1 in DI play, that you'll be at McCallie next weekend for the semi's and finals...Stick around and watch MUS, McCallie, and the other teams play, and you'll see that the top DI teams are way beyond the top DII teams.

I am outraged at all of you DI people. The only 3 DI schools that can beat Ravenwood consistently are the Big 3. All of this talk about CBHS is crap. Ya you beat MUS, but you are about to lose to a team that Ravenwood beat. There is not one team that has less losses to DI teams than ravenwood. not one. And the loss Ravenwood had came by 2 goals. Show some respect. I agree the Big 3 are better than Ravenwood but I genuinely feel that Ravenwood is the 4th best team in the state. So if you want to talk about who is going to win it all and just talk about the Big 3 thats fine to leave them out but if you are including everyone in DI you have keep ravenwood in there. You need to stick around and watch a skilled ravenwood team that will be the best team in the state in 2 years. I am from Brentwood but I have a lot of respect for these guys because they represent DII with a lot of class.

Your problem is you guys are ignorant you have no clue what you are talking about. You have never seen Ravenwood or most DII teams play but yet you make assumptions off of what? What people say on this board. Ok thats a great way to judge a team off of what some preppy idiot says about a DII team. DII has more teams and more players than DI, so truly we have just as much right to be here as you do.

Realize that DII has some of the same caliber players just not the depth that DI players do. Besides do any of you guys even play on your DI teams. I give respect to DI because they are better than DII teams. But tell me where you think the future and growth of TN lax is going to come from. Its not going to come from DI i can tell you what. If you want DI caliber and depth to improve look at DII because teams moving up to DI will help out the state.

Talk about your division all you want but at least, for the sake of TN lax, show some respect for other teams. All this board has been about is CBHS, a team that will not be in the finals, but why hasnt anyone told them to go away. Put ravenwood in the tourney and they have a better shot than CBHS.

So to help DII out. I think that Ravenwood over either Lausanne/Cordova or Brentwood. We lost to Cordova by I think 2 but we were missing key players. I hope Ravenwood and the Rest of DII has a good showing to prove DII's skill.

Just to tell you i have a cousin at Houston and Ravenwood so i have seen a lot of games from the entire state. I have not seen McCallie play, but I have commited the crime I accused you of I assume they are good because of their record and this board. sorry. I think that assumption is right though.

so you know who to attack

Chris Powers from Brentwood. #29

DII doesn't matter?! All I have to say is I cannot wait until next year when another DII team moves up. I'm pretty sure that they are going to remember this thread and use it for motavation against some of you DI guys. If any of you DI guys actually get playing time for your team.

To Brentwood29:

You're right, DI players have no right to rag on DII scools. You're totally right. But dude don't come in here doing the same thing to CBHS. These guys are for real...like it or not. Why hasnt anyone told them to go away you ask?? Its probably because, like you said, we all have a right to be here. So you think Ravenwood has a betetr shot at winning than CBHS? Okay, heres the deal. Its way way cool that yo have beaten 5 DI schools...but think about the quality of the wins man. Nothing special. Great, maybe ravenwood has a legit team that could do alright at the DI level, but trust me, if it came down to CBHS and ravenwood, the Brothers would come away with a decisive win. Good luck with the rest of your season, good talkin to you.

I dont play for ravenwood first off. I play for Brentwood

second off

Ravenwood loss to MBA by 2.

held MBA to 7 goals.

Who has done that this year

that is the only loss the entire season.

CBHS lost by 9

CBHS beat houston by 2, Ravenwood beat them by 12.

these are clear differences

Quality of Wins? Ravenwood has handled anything that has been thrown at them. Dont punish them because they have to play DII teams. Ignorance. o and of course Ravenwood has a better DI record than CBHS does.

I have no love lost for DI, just people who think they are all that cause they aare in it.

The biggest problem is that all this will amount to is trashing in this stupid board, that these teams will not actually play.

thats what stinks the most. i wish that we didnt have to argue about this.

Brentwood don't worry at all, and don't listen to this CBHS player who probably never touches the field. Like most of them he just talks all the crap because he never gets to play. I also agree that ravenwood is a good team, I have seen them play and am very impressed. I enjoy all of TN lax and can't wait to see how it grows; I'm still calling a MUS v. McCallie championship. Rematch of last year it will be awesome and hopefully a very close and fun game.

Guys, Guys, Guys...I'm not trashing anybody. Sorry it came off like that...really im not trying to put down Ravenwood, i have never seen them play so im sorry if I said anything insulting about them. All I'm saying is that you shouldnt come in here complaining about how Ravenwood doesnt get any respect, then go and put down another school that (as far as i know...and i might not be right) you have not seen play. From what you have said, it sounds like Ravenwood may be moving up in the next few years, it'll be cool to see them compete at a new level (a level that, from you have said, they should do pretty well in).

Oh and thanks to "dkslakdfj" for making a HUGE generalization about any CBHS player who posts on this web page. Before you say that why dont you take some time to see which players post on this web page...youll find that most of them are starters.

Isn't this thread about who will win the state championship?

825667849[/snapback]

Yes but just like any other thread Andrew a heated arguement is begun because some DI player goes on about how DII is such a lower level of lacrosse in Tennessee.