new ranking

mjuhb

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really feel that Farragut should be up there in the top ten, but they are not, and I frankly don't think it concerns them too much. They have gotten the "kinks" worked out, and now are focused on ending the season well.

I also notice a shift of power to the west. Hmmm. We'll see what those rankings are in June. Could be interesting.

14-0-0 or not I do NOT think Tullahoma should be number 4 in the state. If somehow they make it to the big dance Hendersonville or Brentwood will absolutely murder them. I felt on a decent field we could hang with them easily. They only had a few good player: #9 one of the wingers and the keeper was alright.

I don't understand why Maryville isn't atleast ranked. I think they have proven them selves through out the season. I also feel that Farraguat should be definately be up there. Both of those teams play rough schedules and their records do not reflect their abilities.

14-0-0 or not I do NOT think Tullahoma should be number 4 in the state. If somehow they make it to the big dance Hendersonville or Brentwood will absolutely murder them. I felt on a decent field we could hang with them easily. They only had a few good player: #9 one of the wingers and the keeper was alright.

825663539[/snapback]

I wasn't too impressed with the strength of their schedule, but I don't know a whole lot about the teams they play.

alot of the east teams are complaining, but please note that in the east there are several very good teams and they are beating up each other. bearden beats farragut, mcminn beats bearden, catholic beats mcminn, maryville beats catholic, farragut beats maryville...etc. these games may hurt records and rankings but will pay dividends in memphis. records mean nothing come tourney time.

alot of the east teams are complaining, but please note that in the east there are several very good teams and they are beating up each other.  bearden beats farragut, mcminn beats bearden, catholic beats mcminn, maryville beats catholic, farragut beats maryville...etc.  these games may hurt records and rankings but will pay dividends in memphis.  records mean nothing come tourney time.

825663583[/snapback]

Great point.

Regardless of the schedule the longer tullahoma stays undefeated the harder teams will come at us. True? I personally feel it may be high just because of our "new feel" for being ranked/watched. I will take what we get though. Its almost go time so we will see who can do the damage.

825663539[/snapback]

Well it's 15-0-0 now, but anyhoo who do you play for pioneer?