new ranking

mjuhb

I play for Fairview...we had a lot of players out for our game against Tullahoma. we had players out the entire week of the Tullahoma tournament. Including myself and a variety of starters. But I still gathered that you guys had a very effective offense.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I play for Fairview...we had a lot of players out for our game against Tullahoma. we had players out the entire week of the Tullahoma tournament.  Including myself and a variety of starters.  But I still gathered that you guys had a very effective offense.

825663750[/snapback]

yeah i was curious about that and heard a rumor. You guys were ranked the week before i believe and when we had the game that we did I was like either we are ficken awesome or something is up. Yall did end up playing down for the end of the game? pretty sure atleast. But hopefully we will see you on the path to memphis

I play for Fairview...we had a lot of players out for our game against Tullahoma. we had players out the entire week of the Tullahoma tournament.  Including myself and a variety of starters.  But I still gathered that you guys had a very effective offense.

825663750[/snapback]

once again thanks for the props!

i agree i think farrgut should be in the top 11. i do think all teh teams are good teams but i do think farrgut is better then greenville and science hill maybe more. i think thoes are the 2 main team you could argue shouldnt be there but who cares we will all see in the end.

825663704[/snapback]

please...greenville n tullahoma( i know that they dont have anything to do with that post) are overrated...science hill is pretty nice..and yet i would find it hard to believe that science hill would have trouble with any team

Edited by soccaplaya0509

1 hendersonville

2 brentwood

3 mcminn co

4 tullahoma

5 blackman

6 oak ridge

7 bearden

8 rossview

9 greenville

10 houston

11 science hill

825663484[/snapback]

What we all have to remember is that this is some peoples opinion on the best teams (many of which haven't seen a third of the top 15 or so). Also that this is just the "best teams" and not who will make it to Memphis (Ex: Brentwood, Hendersonville, and Rossview are all in the same section, but all in the top 8) and anything can happen in one game. As for Science Hill and Greenville, I thought Greenville was finally going to be seen as they trully are, which is not in comparison to many teams, sorry. Although Science Hill, in my opinion is a good team, but did have a horrible week. Oak Ridge, in my opinion has been overrated for a while now and Farragut definitely should be at least 10 (quit thinking about what happened in March voters) as they won 3-0 to Oak Ridge and the only TN teams they have lost to are Father Ryan, ECS, Bearden, and Know Catholic.