Ranked Teams A/AA

stjohndoe1

i was at the hume fogg FRA game and it was just a bad day for hume fogg. Hume fogg was missing a few of its starters including captain midfielder charles mcfadden. FRA scored in the first 40 seconds of the game and never looked back. Hume fogg played flat without any intensity while ryan mcdonald put on a showcase

825664192[/snapback]

what bout livingston academy they should make a run at memphis

Hume fogg got lucky last year against them last year

It will be a different story this year

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 FRA

2 Station Camp HS

3 Lenior City

4 CAK

5 Livingston Acadamy

6  Columbia Acadamy

7 Boyd

8 Grace

10 Sheffield

11 Sweetwater

825668434[/snapback]

Well, I have said all along that FRA and LC should be in the top three. I don't really think that Station Camp has the schedule toughness for 2nd, but I could be wrong. I think you are being a little rough with the 4th place for CAK. I will say, though, that I would much rather come into the tournament below the radar than with a target on our backs.

I agree with moving up Livingston. I think they will make some noise.

To put CAK ranked 4th (and with nothing to back it up too) is crazy! What do you have to base it on? If its losing to Webb and Farragut then you obviously don't understand how good those teams are. They were undefeated until this week and they missed their leading scorer this week due to his NATIONAL TEAM obligations. I have seen many A-AA teams this year and none of them compare to CAK and FRA, LC would follow closely behind. I know that the LC players are going to disagree with me on that but I don't want to hear it. Every player should believe in their own team so don't tell me about it. As for Big G saying he'd rather CAK go into the state tournament "under the radar" than with a target on your back I don't think that it is possible for a back to back state champion to go back to the state tournament without a target on your back. Even if your ranked 10th (like Farragut is in AAA) you would have a target on your back. Sorry for rambling but I just thought there needed to reasons for putting CAK at 4th.

1 FRA

2 CAK

3 Station Camp HS

4 Livingston Academy

5 Lenior city

6 Columbia Acadamy

7 Boyd

8 Grace

10 Sheffield

11 Sweetwater

I put Station Camp 3 because they beat Livingston 1-0, Livingston beat Lenior City, I don't think you should be ahead of a team in ranking if you lost to them. Station Camp and livingston will be a great game, they beat Livingston 1-0 with a goal in the last 2 minutes of the game, Livingston played a man down the entire game due to a red card.

I dont know what the heck anyone was thinking putin stationcamp infront of Lc ofr Cak. Clearly Cak is at the top of my list. It is a toss up with FRA and LCHS. I wouldnt base my rankings on scores that early in the season Kick4pat. Teams come together and rebound. Lc is a young teams and just figureing out how to play as a whole and not indiviuals. The out come of any ealry season game says nothing about the teams capibility. This goes for Station camp also. Puting Cak fourth is just ludicris. Out of the Question they r #1 at this point. Will they be at the end of the year is a toss up. I know Lc is looking for a chance to prove them selves against teams such as Cak and Fra. Fra is also looking for the opertunity to do also. This year is going to be a great outcome and good luck to all teams in the running for state.

Yes, you are correct Striker, who r you???

Guest LCStriker
I dont know what the heck anyone was thinking putin stationcamp infront of Lc ofr Cak. Clearly Cak is at the top of my list. It is a toss up with FRA and LCHS. I wouldnt base my rankings on scores that early in the season Kick4pat. Teams come together and rebound. Lc is a young teams and just figureing out how to play as a whole and not indiviuals. The out come of any ealry season game says nothing about the teams capibility. This goes for Station camp also. Puting Cak fourth is just ludicris. Out of the Question they r #1 at this point. Will they be at the end of the year is a toss up. I know Lc is looking for a chance to prove them selves against teams such as Cak and Fra. Fra is also looking for the opertunity to do also. This year is going to be a great outcome and good luck to all teams in the running for state.

Yes, you are correct Striker, who r you???

825673837[/snapback]

WOW...I would have never though you could write like you do, and you already know who I am.