The Best Fans

thatoneguy

i think it is good to see the fan base spreading in soccer. the game has been played for years in front of parents and girlfriends. i have heard and read more comments on fans this season......good for soccer. these high school players today will see their kids play in front of full stadiums.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally I don't think that being obnoxious qualifies the Maryville fans as a "good" student section(not that the parents were any less annoying). Loyal yes, but DB had more fans when we played them and i thought they were hilarious. Whereas the Maryville Maniacs were frankly stupid, DB's fans were entertaining.

what does trash talking prove?? tell me you didnt just say that. trash talking proves that your kid either looks funny, runs funny, or is just plain gay, all of which we scream at the top of our voice multiple times to just make sure he gets it in his head, which most of the time he does. Kilroy, it was william blount man, how can you get pumped for william blount when they can barely kick the ball to their own goal, use your head man. fingolfin you only thought we were stupid because you cant comprehend the things we were talking about when we yell. dont criticize us because your mental capacity isnt up as high is ours is.

what does trash talking prove?? tell me you didnt just say that.  trash talking proves that your kid either looks funny, runs funny, or is just plain gay, all of which we scream at the top of our voice multiple times to just make sure he gets it in his head, which most of the time he does.  Kilroy, it was william blount man, how can you get pumped for william blount when they can barely kick the ball to their own goal, use your head man.  fingolfin you only thought we were stupid because you cant comprehend the things we were talking about when we yell.  dont criticize us because your mental capacity isnt up as high is ours is.

825664727[/snapback]

it is a good thing that maryville has you guys in the stands...otherwise they would have lost 8-0 to oak ridge. great job again "Maryville Morons"

please tell me you didnt think that was funny "Maryville Morons" could you be anymore original? i think my 9 year old sister could have come up with that one. that was probably one of the weakest things ever said on here. how do you life your life like that, so full of shame for that post. do us all a favor and never post again, that would be great

Announcements