McMinn vs Farragut

flamethrower99

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who pitched for Farragut?

825664425[/snapback]

Coach Pharr had several junior pitchers that hadn't thrown lately and he planned to let them get in about 2 innings each. Lawson Cheek, Bryan Powell, Tyler Duke, Ryan Bentley, and Michael Joseph all threw some in the game. These guys probably won't have much chance to throw any more this year the way the Districts, Regions, etc are laid out. I think Coach wanted to see each one just a little bit more in case he has to call on someone on down the road.

Guys, Farragut could get beat 25-0 by Jesus and some people would find a way to blame the loss on the Devil. Farragut, you have a really good team, but past Farraugt teams would have won doing the same thing that they did against Mc Minn. Enjoy this year because I believe you are in for a down year or two and I know that someone will tell me that a down year at Farragut is a great season for most teams.

Guys, Farragut could get beat 25-0 by Jesus and some people would find a way to blame the loss on the Devil. Farragut, you have a really good team, but past Farraugt teams would have won doing the same thing that they did against Mc Minn. Enjoy this year because I believe you are in for a down year or two and I know that someone will tell me that a down year at Farragut is a great season for most teams.

825665268[/snapback]

Well, luckily, you don't compete in the state tournament that way. This Farragut team is not as deep as the last two years, but definitely good enough to get the job done. A loss is a loss. But a loss is not a loss with Tony Delmonico on the mound, if ya know what i'm saying.

825665268[/snapback]

Past Farragut teams got beat by Maryville during the regular season, not this year, does that make this years team a better team than in the past??............poor use of logic.

I can honestly say that during the pre-season I have heard this board say that Farragut will have a down year each of the last 4 years. Coach Pharr's program and record over the past 8 years speaks for itself. Plenty of baseball left to play this year before we start thinking about the future.