CAK at Farragut

GKBD15

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are still driving over there for what should be a great match. Alittle disappointed CAK dropped 1 to Webb, but that is what I always say, even the very best stumble and if you can keep them down when they do you can beat them, that seems to have happened, No matter even with neither team having a running streak, both are two of the best teams in the state and both could win it again and I expect a great game and glad it is on a Friday, it makes it an easier drive .. Good Luck to both teams

We have struggled in the beginning of the year due to injuries and suspensions ,but lately we have had everyone back and we have played closer to what should have been where we were. Coach has done a good job turning us around and Because of what I say is mutual respect between us and CAK, neither will look past the other, and have looked forward to this game all year. We will be ready as I am sure they will be. But I am a homeboy, Farragut 2- CAK-1