Loretto vs Marshall Co

baseballplaya8

Marshall County will play Loretto Thursday in 9AA playin game.. Which team has the upper hand??? Who will come out with the win???? It should be a great game!! It might be a pitcher's duel tho!! So it Mark Lamm vs young Seth Lintz who proves to be a flame thrower!!!!! Marshall will have to get the bats going against a hard throwing righty!!! Good Luck to Marshall County!!!! Do you think Marshall will win the most important game they have ever had going in tourney time???? Let's hope they pull it TOGETHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(PLAYERS)

REGAIN THE TIGER PRIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Marshall County will play Loretto Thursday in 9AA playin game.. Which team has the upper hand??? Who will come out with the win???? It should be a great game!! It might be a pitcher's duel tho!! So it Mark Lamm vs young Seth Lintz who proves to be a flame thrower!!!!! Marshall will have to get the bats going against a hard throwing righty!!! Good Luck to Marshall County!!!! Do you think Marshall will win the most important game they have ever had going in tourney time???? Let's hope they pull it TOGETHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(PLAYERS)

REGAIN THE TIGER PRIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

825665275[/snapback]

Loretto

Runs Scored gm.- 5.1

Runs Allowed gm.- 4.3

Marshall Co.

Runs Scored gm.- 3.4

Runs Allowed gm.- 3.1

This is why I think Loretto has the upperhand in this match-up. Marshall doesn't score many runs. Going up against Lamm will be a tough task for the Tigers. Lamm has proven his dominance through the season and if he brings the type of stuff he had against Fairview, where he struck out 17 then Marshall Co. will not make it out of the play-in game. The winner of this game will decided who can get great defense and have timely hitting. It should be a great game.

This game certainly will be a pitching duel as will the Lewis Co. at Fairview game. Everybody should be throwing their #1 since this is it - lose and you're out. I wish I could go to Lewisburg and watch what should be a classic game. Maybe I can pick up the Lewisburg radio station in Fairview - hmmm - maybe I should construct an antenna array. I agree that is will probably be Lamm on the mound for Loretto, but maybe the Tigers will throw McKay, but he possibly hasn't had enough rest after the Fairview game on Friday. It will probably be the Freshman Lintz however. As Gerry pointed out, Marshall just doesn't get the runs scored to support their pitching, however there is something about the Tiger Mystique in Lewisburg. Maybe it's their coaches or that good home cooking - I just love the cheeseburgers and fries there. We'll see what happens tomorrow. Good luck to both teams

Edited by PageMan

NO way the Tigers lose this one!

I predict A 5 inning game!

That way we only have to use our Pitcher for 5 innings and he will be ready to go sooner!

Coach George I heard already has Lewisburg Jeweler designing Rings!!!

Watch out AA the Tigers are starting to Growl!

GO TIGERS!

I think Lamm will shut down Marshall, and if Lintz is on, he will shut down Loretto. A pitching duel is exactly what I think also. But, Marshall Co is at home though and they can usually come up with a way to win down there. I wish I could see the game because it will be close no doubt.

I think the game is 6:30 or 7:00. Lewisburg has 2 radio stations - WJJM 1490 AM/94.3 FM and WAXO 1220 AM. I haven't seen the WAXO guys lately at the baseball games, but WJJM has been there. WJJM has a web site www.wjjm.com which has a link to listen to their live broadcasts. Click on the microphone at the top left corner.

Why is everyone doubting us!

When we win tonight will you guys at least give us a little credit?

We dont lose home ditrict tourney games at Marshall county!

Umps are in Joes's Pocket! And dont ever forget it!

825665654[/snapback]

The Marshall Co. baseball teams I know don't ask for credit in the district play-in game. Oh wait, this is the first time in a long time they have had to play in one of these games. You know why? Cause they aren't very good. If you think you will ten run Lamm then you are crazy. Also I hope you don't waste money buying district championship rings, but for this years Tigers that is probably their only attainable goal.

Marshall County will find a way to win tonight against Lamm....we scored 7 runs off of Lamm at his house and many of them were off the wall and one went out!!!! He is very hittable!!!! MCTIGERFan1 is crazy!!!! Lintz will be on the mound for Marshall County!!!! If the game goes Marshall County's way you all are goin to say SORRY for underestimating US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i might just be mistaken here, but wasn't the score in Loretto 7-4 for the Mustangs? And when they played in Lewisburg Marshall had exactly 1 hit.

I find it hard to believe that many of your "hits" were off the wall in Loretto since you had a total of four runs.

Anyone that saw the Marshall-Page game a week or so ago knows that the tigers are helpless against a good breaking ball, and Lamm has the best in the district.

If Loretto cam overcome the "more than friendly" umpiring in Lewisburg, they win this very close game. I will feel sorry for them if it is close because you know the umps will find a way to give the Tigerettes the game. My mistakes, i didn't mean to insult the softball team by comparing them to the baseball team, the softball team can actually hit a little.