District 1 & 2 AAA

jeffersonairplane

District 1 (and this is only my opinion) Science Hill, Daniel Boone, and TN. High. SH and TH has good pitching. SH pitcher throws 59 -60. TH pitcher throws 55-56 but has ball movement. Daniel Boone hits well and plays good defense. I have no idea how the standings is in the district or how they did against each orther. This is based on what we saw during the year. This district is getting better.

District 2 JCHS and Morristown East. Cherokee and Morristown West could play into an upset. Cherokee beat some good teams in the Kingsport tournament. JCHS did not lose a game in district play but both east games was close.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jefferson has no competition in the District tournament. Against IMAC teams, the Lady Patriots outscored their opponents 79-11. They defeating Morristown East 10-4, 4-1, and 2-0. Cherokee gave them the only real competition when they scored four runs off relief pitching before falling 5-4.

The matchup i look for is Science Hill vs Jefferson County. They split the season series so it should be a good one.

Dist.1 - Friday Scores

Daniel Boone 17 vs Sull. East 2

Dob.Bennett 3 vs Sull. South 1

Tenn. High 16 vs D.Crockett 0

Double elimination rounds begin Monday.

Tenn. High vs Dan. Boone @ 5:30

Science Hill vs Dob. Bennett @ 7:00

District 2 JCHS vs Cherokee East vs West It should be JCHS vs East tomorrow night but you never know in this game. East only beat West by 1 last meeting and JCHS only beat Cherokee by 1 in their first meeting.

Mom T glad to have somebody else in the upper region. Who is your pick for TH vs DB and SH vs DB.

Pitching in this district is getting better.

Science Hill pitcher pitched a good game against JCHS. JCHS played rusty.

Dist. 1 Monday scores

Daniel Boone 1 Tenn. High 0

Science Hill 7 Dob. Bennett 0

Tuesday games

Dob. Bennett vs Tenn. High in the 5:30 elimination game

Science Hill vs Dan. Boone winners bracket 7:00

I agree with an earlier comment that Dist. 1 is becoming more competitive. There are some quality pitchers, as well as hitters, and defensive players to be found in this upper corner of Tennessee. Each of the four teams remaining in Dist. 1 are somewhat evenly matched so I'll give this one a "too close to call".

Good luck to all playing and best wishes to my gals in Maroon and White.

Edited by MomT

Dist. 1 Monday scores

Daniel Boone 1  Tenn. High 0

Science Hill 7  Dob. Bennett 0

Tuesday games

Dob. Bennett vs Tenn. High in the 5:30 elimination game

Science Hill vs Dan. Boone winners bracket 7:00

I agree with an earlier comment that Dist. 1 is becoming more competitive. There are some quality pitchers, as well as hitters, and defensive players to be found in this upper corner of Tennessee. Each of the four teams remaining in Dist. 1 are somewhat evenly matched so I'll give this one a "too close to call". 

Good luck to all playing and best wishes to my gals in Maroon and White.

825669180[/snapback]

Hey MomT tell your favorite catcher and ours from Tenn. High that her friends over here in Blue and White country said kick a little butt. We play Johnson County tonight... thumb

Hey MomT tell your favorite catcher and ours from Tenn. High that her friends over here in Blue and White country said kick a little butt. We play Johnson County tonight...  thumb

825669253[/snapback]

Thanks, softballfever and how about those Ladies in Blue and White! thumb

T really needed some good wishes tonight. She fouled a pitch back into her eye and had to finish the game with quite a shinner. Keep those good thoughts coming!

Dist. 1 scores

Tenn High 6 Dobyns Bennett 3

Daniel Boone 12 Science Hill 5

Wed. Loser Bracket Final

Science Hill vs Tenn. High

Thurs. Championship game(s)

Daniel Boone vs Wed. winner

Thanks, softballfever and how about those Ladies in Blue and White!  thumb 

T really needed some good wishes tonight. She fouled a pitch back into her eye and had to finish the game with quite a shinner. Keep those good thoughts coming!

Dist. 1 scores

Tenn High 6 Dobyns Bennett 3

Daniel Boone 12 Science Hill 5

Wed. Loser Bracket Final

Science Hill vs Tenn. High

Thurs. Championship game(s)

Daniel Boone vs  Wed. winner

825670336[/snapback]

We saw that on the news last night... Hope she is O.K. We Played Johnson County last night and won 10-0.... Hope you all beat Science Hill.... Jess is doing good.... Give my little buddy a kiss for me.... Good luck to you all.... :rolleyes: