Tullahoma vs JPII

jcblz1987

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We've been playin more and more in a slump lately, gettin off our game, and I'd like to think its cause of our competitions play..so JPII was a good wake up call and may have been a blessing in disguise. Im sure we'll pick it up back to our level after that.

The way I know this kid is through select I just wanted to know how good he is in high school becuase in select he's awsome. I just wanted to know how he did against you guys, thats what I wanted to know. I just heard from other people that he's the best freshmen defender in the state, do you think that's true?

Umm not too impressed with the right or left back (not to be offensive) but the "star" of their team was definately their sweeper. I, personally, think that-- having seen Tullahoma play their best game before-- Tullahoma was not up to Par. It was a good awakening to them though. I think they were also missing a starter that night. Overall, well fought match... got more interesting in the later part of the 2nd half. I was very pleased with the JPII sportsmanship. Of coarse there were probably some competitive comments made under the breath, but I was happy to see the GAME played and not just a grudge match. I hope both teams do well!