Glencliff vs. Columbia

mnstorey

TSSAA should fine Glencliff and suspend their soccer team for the antics some of their players and fans exhibited at tonights game. Some idiotic fan threw a football from the stands at Columbia's bench eary in the second half. A Glencliff player, # 11, shoved a Columbia player to the ground and was red carded. The Glencliff coach was also given a yellow card for his tirade at the officials. The game was halted with the scored tied at 2. It is unbelievable that no Glencliff school officials were in attendance at the game. Metro Police were called to the scene but the refs had already stopped the contest and the teams were being directed to the parking lot. The absolute worst sportmanship from the Glencliff coach, the players and the fans.

Thats horrible. I think of soccer as a classy sport. It makes me mad when I hear things like this.

825666314[/snapback]

No one knows except for the coaches. Nothing was said. I think it was more important to get the heck away from the school. This game meant nothing to either school except for a win or a loss.

TSSAA should fine Glencliff and suspend their soccer team for the antics some of their players and fans exhibited at tonights game. Some idiotic fan threw a football from the stands at Columbia's bench eary in the second half. A Glencliff player, # 11, shoved a Columbia player to the ground and was red carded. The Glencliff coach was also given a yellow card for his tirade at the officials. The game was halted with the scored tied at 2. It is unbelievable that no Glencliff school officials were in attendance at the game. Metro Police were called to the scene but the refs had already stopped the contest and the teams were being directed to the parking lot. The absolute worst sportmanship from the Glencliff coach, the players and the fans.

825666311[/snapback]

Coming now, you that your player kicked our player when the ball was out of bounds so our player decides to get him back for what he did. If the dumb refs where watching your player he would've also gotten a red. so don't try to make us look bad when in fact you guys where causing most of the the fouls and it was your player who got a yellow for constantly complaining which should have being a red because when he stepped out of the field he was still talking. I think personally it shouldn't be blamed on either team because the refs did not take charge of the game, so some players decided to act up and really test the refs nerve, Don't say the whole Glencliff team should be banned either because we only have one or two guys that are like that and most of the other players if not all are pretty classy guys, has any other team complained about us.NO. I just don't know whats with Glencliff and Columbia Central playing each other, because every year there are problems between us.

yeah it was columbia central, the glencliff coach was the main source of all the problems and their fans, the players themselves weren't that bad at all

825666397[/snapback]

So did the coach cause the numerous fouls your players did? Did he pick up the ball and hide it behind his back when glencliff was awarded a penalty kick? Was it the coaches fault when your player argued with the ref for two minutes after a call and finally had to be dragged away by his own players? Was it the coaches fault last year when one of your players walked up to a Glenlcliff player and kicked him and started a fight? Was it his fault when your player called a female assistant coach a bi### from the field three years ago? How about the fight you guys had with Antioch as well last year when once again the cops had to be called? How about your immature coach throwing a football out of the stadium? I think you guys deserve most of the blame. You played dirty the whole game and with a decent ref crew most of your players would have been on the sidelines with yellow cards. I cant believe the way you guys talked to the refs. If anyone should be banned its you. Ask all the other teams we played this year and see if they had the same problems. Our two teams dont get along and I heard that our coach told yours we wont be playing you guys anymore. So take that finger your pointing at us and turn it towards yourself.