Farragut vs Halls score?

rigger101

Farragut and Halls will not play in baseball unless both teams qualify for the regional tournament - they are in different districts.  Both teams won their opening games in their respective district tournaments.

825667410[/snapback]

Sorry about that. I drove by the Farragut Baseball Field last night and thought I saw Halls on the field.

That was Heritage - an honest mistake.  When Heritage walked into the complex I also did a double-take:  Red unis with an old english H on the cap.

825667431[/snapback]

If you really want to know who wins that game. Pack your bags for the final in Memphis because that is who is going to play.

Wasn't Halls up 8-1 at one point during the game?

825677442[/snapback]

yeah, Polston left in the starter(Phibbs) too long and Buchanan came in relief and appeared to get a bit tired towards the end. Farragut brought in Delmonico in the 6th to shut down a Halls rally and finish the game. Great game, but it would be nice to see the ones on the mound between these two. Hopefully we'll see that at state. I felt like I was at Coors Field last night. Those balls were getting out of there in a hurry. Eight home runs is insane in a game of high school ball.