Covington v. Ripley

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Mathis would have pitched I do not know that the outcome would have been very different but I do know that Ripley would have not scored eight runs and if they do not scor the eight runs then they would have been a little more tight on defense and at the plate. This is not taking anything away from McAdams he did pitch a good game.

Covington not pitching their ace did not seem like a good move to me either. Now they will have to do some fighting to get the #1 seed.

What was the score on the Ripley/Brighton game last week?

825668567[/snapback]

It was 8 to 4 with Brighton having 6 errors and Ripley scoring one earned.

It aint over till the fat lady sings. She aint even gargeled yet. I can't beleive Ripley would charge $5 for a two year old kid to get into a game. Just wait and see what we are made of. I didn't make to the game but my wife did she said we made too many mistakes I don't think we have anything to worry about these guys have battled back all season. Hey everybody gets lucky every now and then.

Edited by chargerdog1

Why does Covington not throw their ace against Ripley to lock up a guaranteed spot in the regionals. Now it comes down to one game left.

825668501[/snapback]

I don't know who the Covington coach is, but from what I have seen, Covington would do better if he got sick and stayed at home. With the talent Covington has they'll win more games without him!!

I be there and the fat lady won't . maybe I'll pay her way in the second game as long as she don't bring any little babies I can't afford to pay for a child that does not even know what is going on We didn't charge for little kids to get in. Well it's been fun, but we'll put a end to it tonite. just like last night we know how to win.

I be there and the fat lady won't . maybe I'll pay her way in the second game as long as she don't bring any little babies I can't afford to pay for a child that does not even know what is going on We didn't charge for little kids to get in. Well it's been fun, but we'll put a end to it tonite. just like last night we know how to win.

825669673[/snapback]

we'll it looks like the fat lady showed up after all and it only took one game

Ripley 7

Covington 5

what should we talk about now.