Loretto @ Fairview, Page @ Giles County

ballbasher30

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Home cooking?  Giles County couldn't buy a call versus Loretto the other night! (Gerry, you coming down to Pulaski tonight, if so let me know so I can say hello - I'll be working the PA tonight.)

825670407[/snapback]

Yep I will be down there tonight. Hoping my Jackets can put together some offense against Giles Co. cause last nights game was far from anything that resemble an offense. wneely, the homecooking they are talking about is for Loretto tomorrow in the championship game. The umpires this entire tournament have not been the greatest from what I have heard for all the teams.

Pageman, you know all Marshall Co. fans love me, lol. I bet they will all have kind words if they talked to me. Hey Pageman do you know if they will play a doubleheader down in Loretto tomorrow if Loretto loses a game or will it be on Friday?

Normally they play the 2nd championship game immediately following the 1st, but it's a decision that the coaches make if that situation arises. I'm assuming that if Fairview wins, the Championship game or games against Loretto will be in Fairview on Thursday since Fairview is the higher seed. We'll have to see what happens today.

Page Man i have to know, on the great defensive play that kyle caldwell made, and the runner was called safe, was he really out. I couldnt really tell from the outfield. Also on the attempted lead take by Sam Maxwell going home was he really safe, if looked like he was under the tag from were i was at on third. It was a heart breaking loss, i will admit, and i just wanted to say thanks to you page man because you have kept up with all our stats and have traveled to see our games. Also i would like to thank our loyal K Signers for bringing you spirit and boosting our confidence. It hurts to say that I am a senior and this was my last game as a patriot but in my eyes, we truly didnt lose the game. GO PATRIOTS

In my opinion, Mike, it appeared that Kyle made the throw in time as the runner slowed because he thought the ball was through the infield. In the case of Sam trying to score, the tag was high and his foot had reached the plate.

I have enjoyed keeping the stats for the team this season and we all will miss you seniors next season. All made valuable contributions to the team in their own ways. Good luck to them in their future endeavors.

Thanks Page Man, i just wanted to know your opinion on the matters and what you saw. Yeah we seniors will miss it all, but dont worry, i have already made a few promises to our amazing junior class that i will return to watch them play a few next year. Now off to college.

19 K's...good lord... Loretto's has found themselves once again another dominate pitcher.Also, it appears Loretto is finally starting to find out what happens when you come together as a team. If I am not mistaken this is the last time that Loretto has been to the regions since 1998. Good Luck Loretto!!

Thanks Page Man, i just wanted to know your opinion on the matters and what you saw.  Yeah we seniors will miss it all, but dont worry, i have already made a few promises to our amazing junior class that i will return to watch them play a few next year.  Now off to college.

825670714[/snapback]

How many senior starters did Page have this year?