Any Reports from Dickson County

TDCman

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haven't heard anything from the Dickson County crowd this spring.  The new coach should be firmly in place after last fall's maiden voyage.  How are the Cougs looking and will we see any changes?

825669732[/snapback]

I just hope the coach gets the hole filled in, in the end zone that so many kids are stepping in and almost getting hurt. I know it was good for a safety last year, but at least let everyone know about it. :angry:

I just hope the coach gets the hole filled in, in the end zone that so many kids are stepping in and almost getting hurt.  I know it was good for a safety last year, but at least let everyone know about it. :rolleyes:

825669892[/snapback]

How do you almost get hurt? I almost got hurt typing this reply! Good thing I didn't. B)

How do you almost get hurt?  I almost got hurt typing this reply!  Good thing I didn't. :D

825670432[/snapback]

I didn't. Dave Thomas stepped in it last year and almost broke his leg. That was the play that Dickson got the safety to save them from becoming yet another team that R'dale shut out last year.

Talked to some other players from the past and even one ex Dickson County qb about it. It IS known about but never fixed for some reason. If I was 'painless' I would give it the name "12th Man"! ;)

I didn't.  Dave Thomas stepped in it last year and almost broke his leg.  That was the play that Dickson got the safety to save them from becoming yet another team that R'dale shut out last year.

Talked to some other players from the past and even one ex Dickson County qb about it.  It IS known about but never fixed for some reason.  If I was 'painless' I would give it the name "12th Man"! B)

825670980[/snapback]

I almost broke my leg coming to school today!

• 2 months later...
Jered Stokes nailed a punt right in the corner and DC got the safety the following play. I didn't notice Dave Thomas falling, I thought it was one of the few times the Cougars got past the line.

825705322[/snapback]

'Dave' stepped into it after being shoved by one of the rushing linemen. It was the best play of the night by the Dickson defensive line. I had my binoculars on Dave and saw it as it happened. Wasn't a deep hole, but it was enough of one to cause him to fall in the end zone.

BTW why are we playing there again this year? Y'all had good luck playing at R'dale. Dickson County is only one of two teams that has ever beaten R'dale on its home field. The other is Lincoln County.

I really wish y'all had beaten Germantown that year so R'dale could have tried for revenge in the BCB.