Grace vs Sweetwater

reaction

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boyd-1 Grace-2

I think that boyd will only lose for this simple fact. #2 and #3:When we played them i noticed that they were not bad players but that they foul alot and are pretty much hott heads..I think Boyd will score first and then Grace will come back up and then Grace will play with it and make these 2 guys come for them and then they will get the hot head and start getting some cards..possible a red..then grace will make there move and get another or could possibly get 2 more..i dont know..if those 2 can keep there cool then it should be a good game but im still saying Grace-2 Boyd-1...hey and dont hate on ryan bivens..the kid is not that bad of a player..everyone has a bad game every once in awhile and that could have been his..there is really no need to pick out all these people and who is the best at what and commenting on how good other people are b/c it is all opinions..there is no way that everyone will agree on just 1 person being the best player in the state or whatever..so whoever said he was a top 1 in the state..its opinions dude..but still dont hate..appreciate..haha..no but good luck to both teams..what day and what time is the game???

Grace takes this game 3-0 at Boyd.

Sweetwater's leading scorer's behavior is embarrassing. From the beginning of the game until his eruption in the first half the keeper is having to keep shouting "keep cool-we need you". He's skilled, but is no factor sitting on the bench.

Grace takes this game 3-0 at Boyd.

Sweetwater's leading scorer's behavior is embarrassing.  From the beginning of the game until his eruption in the first half the keeper is having to keep shouting "keep cool-we need you".  He's skilled, but is no factor sitting on the bench.

825671730[/snapback]

3-0 i doubt..both teams have a good chance to win..but this game is always close, district championship is on the line, along with the heated rival between this 2 schools. i dont remember the last time boyd played grace in a disctric final, unless they did last year b/c i didnt follow it much last year..we never played them for thefinals i dont think while i played there. this will be a great match, as both teams are playing well right now and really showed that they are the top of the district. i wish i could be there..but i need money so i have to work B) ..

Edited by reaction

im gonna hafta go with my grace boys on this one........3-1....yea they probably will get a goal but im just gonna tell u right now...Grace's defense is stopping anything that comes through so its quiet possible for a shutout but im gonna stick with 3-1 and give boyd a small tincy weeeency credit that wont help them at all

Grace Golden Eagles, how is it that you feel you have some "right" to act like you know about soccer when you make references on how you sat the bench all year. Did you have anything to do with any athletic accomplishment Grace has ever achieved? Didn't think so.....Anyone who watched the Boyd-Grace game knew that Boyd was clearly the better team, they just did not finish their opportunities. Grace had to play defensive all game because they couldn't stop Boyd's forwards. Trust me- Boyd is ready for tommorrow night and we will see who prevails.

825671264[/snapback]

Wrong