Best Hurdlers in the Area

mustanghater

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah ths is lavoy and i ran that 16.5 i guess you can say thats slow but not slow if the only thing you had to practice with is two hurdles and a gravel track agree....

825674207[/snapback]

That would certainly make it hard to practice. What would be the closest school with a track to you?

16's are slow for any regional meet.

In A-AA, the 15's are sometimes seen in the regional meet, and even in the state meet. The past couple of years, though, A-AA state champions have improved to the mid 14's. These are the fastest A-AA times since Jabari Greer ran 5 years ago.

MasterFalcon thumb

So masterfalcon you think thats slow did you read that i only had two hurdles i think thats pretty good cause im beating most people on the list with my two hurdles too their 10 so do YOU think thats good or bad

fastone247 thumb

825674444[/snapback]

I regret if I offended you fastone. My intention was to merely point out some facts. For using only two hurdles, 16.5 wouldn't be a bad time for a freshman. By the way, what grade are you in?

MasterFalcon thumb