Happy valley vs. pigeon forge

warriorbball

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

who are the key players for pigeon forge? what is their strengths, speed/power/pitching/fielding? who is pitching for both teams? ace vs ace or is one or both teams going to try n sneak in with a 2 or 3 pitcher? i think it could be a great matchup, 2 very talented teams.

Pigeon Forge has won the district tournament the last two years. They have go with three pitchers, none seniors, and the coach doesn't even tell us who is going to start until game time. They were 14-2 in the district in regular season and also had a big win over Seymour during the season. Their strengths are consistency and solid coaching.

I'll take Happy Valley in this one.

825672827[/snapback]

Why?

Happy Valley is going on the road against a repeating district champ and both teams will probably throw their ace. Pigeon Forge's ace is 10-0 on the season and he usually pitches against the better teams.

I'll take Pigeon Forge.

hmmm, jawbone, u just said that pf goes with 3 pitchers and u never know who they are pitching till the game starts but now ur saying that they are going with their ace, which is it? ill go with hv. i think caldwell will start and he will mix his pitch good and keep pf swinging out of their shoes.

where is the game being played and what kind of field is it? slow/fast/short/deep?

PF will probably throw Tyler Cannon, Junior, RHP who has some pretty good stuff. This team is solid all around. They field well, hit the ball to all fields, steal, bunt, and have pretty solid pitching. Their bats may be the weakest part of their game. They have a very good coaching staff, who does a very good job with this team. They have a nice facility, fairly deep. Should be a very good game.