scores?

wavelax1

zagnuts.  well, good season brothers.  you'll get em next year.

825673261[/snapback]

Lausanne/Cordova took on Franklin in a good game winning like 16-8. Lausanne was really cold and didn't turn on the heat until the second half. Still a lot of Lausanne's top shooters were off. We shall see what happens tomorrow against Ravenwood.

Major props to a good franklin team, they are some of the most sportsmanlike guys I've ever meet, especially Jensen. It was a real pleasure playin against you guys, good luck next year you guys are pretty dang good and I look forward to playin ya in the future. Good luck Jensen, Vandy's club will be lucky to have you.

Major props to a good franklin team, they are some of the most sportsmanlike guys I've ever meet, especially Jensen. It was a real pleasure playin against you guys, good luck next year you guys are pretty dang good and I look forward to playin ya in the future. Good luck Jensen, Vandy's club will be lucky to have you.

825674148[/snapback]

thanks for the compliment it means alot

You guys came out real strong in the second half. great game for L/C

(Seems like Lausanne Cordova has been haunting me for the past 3 years)(when i played FHS/CHS: L/C beat us my sophmore year in state, won state my junior year, and kicked us out my senior year. lol oh well

PS what # r u Laxmidi

Edited by AndrewJ