Kapman4

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

has all state been posted anywhere or does anyone know

From what i heard

I would like to hear about the rest

Attack 1st: Jack Cleary(CHS), John Wilson(RHS)

2nd:

HM:

Middie 1st: Phillip Burke(RHS), Parker Ellis(L/C), Andrew Jensen(FHS)

2nd:

HM:Taylor Malone(FHS)

Defense 1st: Trey Haley(FHS)

2nd:

HM:Robert Ladd(FHS)

Goalie 1st:Ryan McConnell(CHS)

2nd: David Catterton(BHS) ??? I dont know if this is for sure but just what i heard

HM:

Edited by AndrewJ

No luck involved-Ravenwood is an excellent lacrosse team that will only get better next year.

Brentwood played both teams and had a closer game against L/C, despite missing its top middie and defensive long stick for the game.

Ravenwood, on the other hand, had no trouble with Brentwood-and no trouble with anyone else in DII.

They should more than hold their own in DI next year.

You say that they will "hold their own" but are they really going to be that good in our league. You have to consider the fact that competition is much different in DI than it is in DII. Do you really think that Ravenwood will actually be better than teams like Webb and Farragut?

825674500[/snapback]

by watching ravenwood and the d1 teams this past weekend, i dont think ravenwood wouldnt be able to hold its own against teams like mccallie or mus but will be able to fine agaisnt other teams in d1 that arent as good after all they did fine against mba

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• Wow I haven't been keeping up with softball had no idea.Been keeping up with baseball and we are slowly fading there.I will check it out!!Thx 
    • It is what it is. Sorry DFL.
    • One of the biggest loosing teams in Mid-State are the Macon County Tigerettes. I have noticed that the roster is smaller than in the years past. All the senior's have quit. We have a great group of Jr High players coming up. I sure hope they don't loose them, like they have lost so many others this year. With this young group of girls coming up, a weaker district, they should have no problem going to State. 
    • It was updated this season, because I did it.  Linder is the school's all-time leading rusher at 5,156 yards with 2,436 of those coming in 2014. 
    • Oh, I’m sure you did. Maybe you heard just a rumor, but considering we have a football practice field and a soccer field that’s frequently used for lacrosse games and practices, I highly doubt it. Let me change that. I know for a fact that didn’t happen.   Glad you finally stopped attacking a bunch of high school students, but still obsessed with the coaching staff for some unknown reason, even though you could name more than three (at most) coaches without looking it up. But now come up with something else.