Boyd vs CCS

reaction

Well this match up is coming tuesday for the region semi final..its being played at ccs. I have not seen CCS play this year at all, so my prediction is gonna be completely biased..im goin with Boyd 2-1. Boyds speed upfront will make it hard for ccs (just a guess, it sounded good thumb ) What do others think? Anyone who has seen ccs play give me some details on how they are..

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally I think that Boyd will take this one..... CCS may be getting stronger as their season progresses coming off a slow start but Boyd has played very consistently across the board with the exception to the two Grace games. Boyd should take it all the way and eventually take the region as well. They have talent and speed and play with alot of heart. Too bad Grace has such a sorry bunch of hot heads...........they didn't deserve to put Boyd in second and have to face off with CCS. Either way, CSAS, CCS, both of them will kill Grace and leave them in the dust - just like last year.

Personally I think that Boyd will take this one..... CCS may be getting stronger as their season progresses coming off a slow start but Boyd has played very consistently across the board with the exception to the two Grace games.  Boyd should take it all the way and eventually take the region as well. They have talent and speed and play with alot of heart.  Too bad Grace has such a sorry bunch of hot heads...........they didn't deserve to put Boyd in second and have to face off with CCS.  Either way, CSAS, CCS, both of them will kill Grace and leave them in the dust - just like last year.

825673697[/snapback]

Grace hot heads? All I wanna know is who is out there getting carded in Grace-Boyd games? Make up your mind, did Boyd deserve to beat Grace and win the district? Because at first you chalk it up to Boyd playing bad, then Grace doesn't deserve to win? Hmmm... And while bringing up last year, how did Boyd's season end?

P.S. This is nothing like last year, Grace tied Boyd once, and beat them once. This year Grace has beaten Boyd twice.

Grace Golden Eagle... Learn to read with comprehension... or didn't they teach you that at Grace. "Consistently" is an adverb that you must not be familiar with. No Grace didn't deserve to win in my estimation..... Grace came out flat and slow. Cuzzort, the pretty boy, got lucky.... he hasn't done jack all season and comes up with two fluke goals. Boyd out played Grace - end of story.

Grace Golden Eagle...  Learn to read with comprehension... or didn't they teach you that at Grace.  "Consistently" is an adverb that you must not be familiar with.  No Grace didn't deserve to win in my estimation..... Grace came out flat and slow.  Cuzzort, the pretty boy, got lucky.... he hasn't done jack all season and comes up with two fluke goals.  Boyd out played Grace - end of story.

825673715[/snapback]

You are right, Jake Cuzzort hasn't racked up the points this season. You are wrong about him in every other way. He is a quality player, and a force on the pitch. Grace came out flat and slow? Did your Bucs come out slow too? Or did they score a goal in under four minutes. Boyd outplayed Grace? What are you backing that up with? The score? Shot differential?

If Boyd has deserved to beat Grace two times now, and will kill them if they meet a third time, how come they haven't beaten Grace yet?

DOesn't Grace deserve to be the district champs? They are the only school to beat all the teams in the district. Boyd can't say that can they?

Hold onto your bunnies Grace Golden Eagles... man seems like you need to get a life and stop living in a fantasty world... man for man Boyd got to the ball quicker and were ten times more aggressive with their attack.... Grace Keeper was kept on his twinkle toes for the whole game. He is a joke... where did he get off yelling at the Boyd official anyway? He is too cocky......... "prancing about in the goal" if I might quote Mr. Familyguy - hahahaha

Hold onto your bunnies Grace Golden Eagles... man seems like you need to get a life and stop living in a fantasty world... man for man Boyd got to the ball quicker and were ten times more aggressive with their attack.... Grace Keeper was kept on his twinkle toes for the whole game.  He is a joke... where did he get off yelling at the Boyd official anyway?  He is too cocky......... "prancing about in the goal" if I might quote Mr. Familyguy - hahahaha

825673735[/snapback]

Hey, this just in...

His prancing beat the Bucs on their own field, twice.

If Boyd was so much more aggressive and has a "joke" keeper it would be syllogistic logic that Grace had a less aggressive attack and did not score.

Hmmm... syllogism, thank you Mrs. Stuckey.

If Boyd is so much better than Grace, they would have won. But they didn't.

What is this fantastic goalie your brother or what? And who the heck is Mr. Stuckey -

Keep on the thread..........

If you must make a point... make it already. Like I say - the score is only half of the story..........all your guys will agree that Boyd manhandled them at every ball. I am sure that they will say that they were tired from the Sweetwater game.

You sir have some sort of distorted reality of what is truly important in life. Grace has always wanted to be better than Boyd and will continue to rub these two wins in their face until the cows come home. Like I said, go get a life... the bunnies are calling you to come out and play.