Lincoln Co. softball needs your prayer

sportalcholic

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've worked a few of your games this year and have really enjoyed watching you play. The loss of any member of the softball community is hard to take but it's especially hard when it's one of our moms. When we're between the fences we try to be all business, but you should know that we umps do have hearts and do care about you and your families. God bless you and keep you and know that you are in our prayers.

We in Coffee County just wanted you to know that you, your family, and softball team have been and will continue to be in our thoughts and prayers. I think that I am probably speaking for not only myself but the entire team when I say that you are not only a good ball player but an exceptional person. I can only imagine the pain you have felt these past few days and how you may feel but, for you to go out last night and give it your all in the game shows exactly what kind of person you really are. We wish you and your family the best and good luck in the future.

Coffee County Assistant Coach

Erin Stubblefield

It amazes me when something tragic like this happens that people everywhere pull together. There have been several post in here from opposing teams that have touched all of us involved with Lincoln Co. softball. It only shows that competiton sometimes gets out of hand but this post has shown that coaches,fans,umpires,and especially players involved in softball really are ONE BIG FAMILY. All the girls,coaches,parents,and fans in LIncoln Co. tip our hats to all of you.

MY HEART GOES OUT TO YOU AND THE FAMILIES. I KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO LOSE A PARENT. MY MOM NEVER GOT TO SEE MY DAUGHTER GROW UP AND PLAY SOFTBALL. SHE WOULD HAVE LOVED IT! YOU WILL BE IN MY PRAYERS AND I WILL HAVE MY ENTIRE CHURCH PRAY FOR YOU AND YOURS.

TAKE CARE. thumb

Edited by 1GR8FAN