A/AA Final Four?

Juice Box Hero

i think its hard to tell at this point...cuz it all comes down to who you draw come tourney time...i mean what if like station camp or westview met cak or fra first round....i think u have to wait to see brackets unless you already kno whose playin who...

825673932[/snapback]

If those 4 win their regions, then they would all have a shot at meeting in the final four like I had posted earlier. The brackets are out. http://www.tssaa.org/2004Champions/StateBS...tateBracket.htm

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LCStriker
LC if LA does not have the "likes" to take FRA and Cak, then you might as well quit, because they beat you.

825674170[/snapback]

How many times is LA going to play the ole' "Ohh we beat LC" card. It's getting rediculus. That is your comeback to everything. I can't wait until LA gets matched up against LC again. LC is gonna kick the crap out of you guys. Then what are are you gonna say? That you guys beat us once on an off day. Yeah, I'm sure you'll get a lot of respect for that right.

Edited by LCStriker

LC if LA does not have the "likes" to take FRA and Cak, then you might as well quit, because they beat you.

825674170[/snapback]

I don't know about FRA but I would assume CAK would rather play Livingston than LC. LC and CAK is a fierce rivalry game where anything can happen. The CAK players are nothing but class so they more than likely won't answer that on here, but they very well know anything can happen when two rivals meet.

Guest LCStriker
jeez...first of all...i dunno about you saying how ur one of the best players in the state...second...they beat you...they can play "the card" until you do something about it..id be doin it too...well i could do it cause we beat you too...so quit whining about it...

825674802[/snapback]

Well, to be honest, when I said the best player in the state, I was referring to the player that he had first directed his statement at. But as you can see I deleted that from my message to go ahead and eliminate any more confusion that might have come about while others were reading the message.

LA may be a good team, but they will not beat the likes of CAK or FRA. No way.

825673976[/snapback]

The only reason that LA supporters play "this card" is when people like you and striker say crap like this. Saying that they can't compete with you guys and CAK and FRA.

Just thought i would clarify that. :rolleyes: