Sweet 16

play2live

Well, by the end of Tuesday we should all know which sixteen teams will make it to sectionals and the other half that has to go home and practice for next year. So the question is who will win their game, especially with the first ranked team that will fall out the running on Monday (Oak Ridge vs. Farragut).

Well, by the end of Tuesday we should all know which sixteen teams will make it to sectionals and the other half that has to go home and practice for next year.  So the question is who will win their game, especially with the first ranked team that will fall out the running on Monday (Oak Ridge vs. Farragut).

825673897[/snapback]

Interesting thread. It's sad that one of these 2 teams season will be ending as soon as tomorrow. do teams get put off the rank immediately after been put out of the race?

Tullahoma should be there along with blackman.  Hopefully tullahoma will get to play soddy instead of mcminn we will see though.

825673974[/snapback]

If you want to make state you had better bring your A game no matter which opponent you face because didn't soddy beat mcminn 3-0 earlier this year?

Well, from what I have seen and been told, I believe these to be the teams:

Morristown West vs Sullivan South

Farragut vs Bearden

McMinn County vs Soddy Daisy

Blackman vs Cookeville

Hendersonville vs Rossview

Brentwood vs Glencliff

Bartlett vs Cordova

Germantown vs Houston

I don't know who is home, but they should be great games. A few surprises with three ranked teams getting knocked out. Whom does everyone think could get upsetted (favorites in my opinion (based upon ranking and history) are in bold).