DIVISION II

SLAP24

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know anything about the Division II teams? Schedule?

825673904[/snapback]

FACS and St. Benedict are playing in the East as well as Tipton Rosemark Academy and Briarcrest on Tuesday. the winners of both games are gonna play each other for the title and then the winners also are qualified for state i think.

They ought to save time and money by just letting GPS and Baylor play the best two out of three in chattanooga for the state title,. None of the other privates schools come close to them.

825673952[/snapback]

Why don't you not make assumptions and let everyone have a shot at it. You never know what could happen when everyone is in state with all that pressure. For all you know one of them could screw up and be out of it.

Why don't you not make assumptions and let everyone have a shot at it. You never know what could happen when everyone is in state with all that pressure. For all you know one of them could screw up and be out of it.

825674043[/snapback]

I'm not making assumptions...I have seen all the good division II teams play, and they arent in the same ballpark as gps and baylor...if anyone folds to the pressure, it will be the other teams because they havent beaten the callibre teams that they have.

They ought to save time and money by just letting GPS and Baylor play the best two out of three in chattanooga for the state title,. None of the other privates schools come close to them.

825673952[/snapback]

GPS didn't make it to state last year and St. Benedict lost to Baylor in the title game bottom of the 7th by 1 run. Who knows what will happen this year - but your statement eliminates some talented teams that maybe you haven't seen.

GPS didn't make it to state last year and St. Benedict lost to Baylor in the title game bottom of the 7th by 1 run.  Who knows what will happen this year - but your statement eliminates some talented teams that maybe you haven't seen.

825674470[/snapback]

I've seen st. benedict many times this year..and also all the middle tennessee and east tennessee teams....and no one compares to baylor and GPS...what happened last year has no bearing at all on this year.

I've seen st. benedict many times this year..and also all the middle tennessee and east tennessee teams....and no one compares to baylor and GPS...what happened last year has no bearing at all on this year.

825674486[/snapback]

GPS and Baylor both have great teams, no argument here. I guess we'll just have to watch and see how it falls out.

825674486[/snapback]

I believe its going to be a three horse race at state. We will know for sure in ten days.