LC vs. Seymour

lcsoccer

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting tidbit there, Jorj. However, I wouldn't be surprised either if Seymour came out on top. If LC can keep the ball away from Omar in the back I think they will do well. Also, Seymour plays a lot of long balls down the line so LC better make sure your outside mids are ready to run.

Seymour has made a great run this year. It will boil down to this. What LC team will show up? If the passionate controlled LC team shows up, I would put this in LC's corner. If the other "dark side" LC shows up, it's a toss up. I still think that LC has the advantage of being here before. It might seem like a small thing, but every edge you have counts.

if things go according to plan, i should hope u would stop by and saying something to me lcsoccer, look forward to it if it happens

825675071[/snapback]

also i would have to go with lc on this one, some advise for you guys, u need to attack a lot and get a lot of opportunities on goal, seymore is a good team but they don't have a whole lot offensively, their sweeper omar is a very good back and when he comes forward, he is dangerous, BUT if you attack and keep seymore on their heels, they will not risk sending omar forward in fear of giving up a goal bc omar the wall of their backline, so i say preassure offensively a lot and keep it on their side and they won't want to send omar up which will help you guys a whole lot. well theres my little tidbit, good luck to both teams and may the best team win.

The pleasure would be all mine. You are a celebrity! Maybe you will have body guards around you, if not then a bunch of defenders. Random question, but what cleat do u wear?

825675096[/snapback]

haha i wouldn't go to that extreme but thanx anyway, i ware the total 90s, i have to ware nike cleats and theyre pretty comfortable

Yea I had the red/white ones and they were pretty sweet. What color? I prefer the vapors myself. But yea I'll stop by and try to red card u before the game (If you play LC)  :angry:

825675137[/snapback]

i have the blue total 90s and the maroon ones too but i usually ware the maroon, they're pretty sweet, the vapors never did give me enough support so i dont like emt too much. haha looking forward to meeting you if things work out how we wold like them to.

i have the blue total 90s and the maroon ones too but i usually ware the maroon, they're pretty sweet, the vapors never did give me enough support so i dont like emt too much. haha looking forward to meeting you if things work out how we wold like them to.

825675527[/snapback]

This is real cute. I'll start a new thread for the two of you all about fashion.