Hixson@Walker Valley & Sweetwater@East Ridge?

Bledsoebtheboys

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't stand Walker Valley their Coach is a JERK!!! Big Time she chewed me out for cheering for my team at our tournament in CC!!

825674997[/snapback]

Before you start calling names on a board that people can read all over the country, you need to explain the fact that you were sitting on our side saying some inappropriate things about our players and would not leave. She was defending our players as were some of the other parents that were offended by your comments. Cumberland County hosted a great tournament, has a great team and a classy coach. You on the other hand did not represent your team well. Best of luck to Cumberland County. Coach Doan

Before you start calling names on a board that people can read all over the country, you need to explain the fact that you were sitting on our side saying some inappropriate things about our players and would not leave.  She was defending our players as were some of the other parents that were offended by your comments.  Cumberland County hosted a great tournament, has a great team and a classy coach.  You on the other hand did not represent your team well.  Best of luck to Cumberland County.  Coach Doan

825675012[/snapback]

Oh Hey coach,

I also wanted to let everyone know what I said: (in regrds to a wild pitch thrown by an exceptional pitcher from WV) "She's Losin' It". That's all. It's part of the game stop whining about it PLEASE :rolleyes:

Oh Hey coach,

I also wanted to let everyone know what I said: (in regrds to a wild pitch thrown by an exceptional pitcher from WV)  "She's Losin' It". That's all. It's part of the game stop whining about it PLEASE :)

825675041[/snapback]

Sorry but it looks like to me Walker Valleys holding there own.....unlike Crossville they lost last night to Red Bank.......I have alot of RESPECT for Walker Valleys coach and Sounds like you might wanna get some too......considering they beat Crossville Twice......Walker Valleys pitchers in my opinion are among the best in the state......Also I'm not from Walker Valley, So I don't know the Coach personally......YOU NEED TO GET SOME RESPECT FOR HER......She's made it farther than your team, so obviously she's doing something right......I have alot of RESPECT for Crossville's coach, so don't try to say I don't respect Crossville's coach...... thumb

Sorry but it looks like to me Walker Valleys holding there own.....unlike Crossville they lost last night to Red Bank.......I have alot of RESPECT for Walker Valleys coach and Sounds like you might wanna get some too......considering they beat Crossville Twice......Walker Valleys pitchers in my opinion are among the best in the state......Also I'm not from Walker Valley, So I don't know the Coach personally......YOU NEED TO GET SOME RESPECT FOR HER......She's made it farther than your team, so obviously she's doing something right......I have alot of RESPECT for Crossville's coach, so don't try to say I don't respect Crossville's coach...... thumb

825675943[/snapback]

Listen up pal! I show respect when it is hsown to me!!! This lady from WV was a complete jerk. I was sitting in the stands supporting my team when she came out of the dugout to jump me!! Whats up with that???

Listen up pal! I show respect when it is hsown to me!!! This lady from WV was a complete jerk. I was sitting in the stands supporting my team when she came out of the dugout to jump me!! Whats up with that???

825677041[/snapback]

Was you saying vulgar things about her team?Which side was you sitting on WV or CCHS?

Walker Valley's side, but why does that matter? I wasn't  being vulger not one bit bucko!!!

825677202[/snapback]

O.k.....why was you sitting on Walker Valley's side cheering for the other team, thats just asking to be chewed out.....I'm sure you had to say something bad for Walker Valley's coach to jump all over you...

Walker Valley's side, but why does that matter? I wasn't  being vulger not one bit bucko!!!

825677202[/snapback]

You were sitting on WV's side and you were running your mouth???

You get what you diserved!!!

I don't think it's cool to make a negative comment about the other team, regardless of what side you're sitting on, but that's your business.

If you were sitting on WV's side, and made any type of negative comment about the WV team, the coach should have chewed you out. She has to take up for her players. Otherwise, what type of coach would she be.

Your lucky the WV parents didn't get in your face.

You were sitting on WV's side and you were running your mouth???

You get what you diserved!!!

I don't think it's cool to make a negative comment about the other team, regardless of what side you're sitting on, but that's your business.

If you were sitting on WV's side, and made any type of negative comment about the WV team, the coach should have chewed you out.  She has to take up for her players.  Otherwise, what type of coach would she be.

Your lucky the WV parents didn't get in your face.

825677439[/snapback]

I wasn't at all being a smart eli! I think everyone's being to sensitive about all of this! I was being a fan:BOTTOM LINE :P