Gary Martineau: Pitching Coach

Tabylvr

For those of you who knew or heard of my father, Gary Martineau, the family would like to inform you that we have donated memorials in his name to a couple of parks. My mother decided on benches with bronze-plated plaques. These benches have been placed at Fly Park in Franklin, TN and the other at Cane Ridge. We thought this would be a way to say thanks to all of his supporters, and to the students he cared for so much. It has almost been a year since his passing and we have been so moved by the kindness of people who knew him. Our family hopes that if you are ever at either park that you will be sure to look for the benches and enjoy them as much as we will.

God bless you all.

For those of you who knew or heard of my father, Gary Martineau, the family would like to inform you that we have donated memorials in his name to a couple of parks.  My mother decided on benches with bronze-plated plaques.  These benches have been placed at Fly Park in Franklin, TN and the other at Cane Ridge.  We thought this would be a way to say thanks to all of his supporters, and to the students he cared for so much.  It has almost been a year since his passing and we have been so moved by the kindness of people who knew him.  Our family hopes that if you are ever at either park that you will be sure to look for the benches and enjoy them as much as we will.

God bless you all.

825675009[/snapback]

Your father was the first pitching coach that I ever went to. He was an amazing man! My entire family thought the world of him! We were very upset when we heard what happened. I'm very glad that there are memorials in honor of this wonderful man! I'll will be sure to admire them & keep your family in my prayers. I will be sure to sit on the bench & remember him. I loved him very much! He was so wonderful with all the girls that came to him for pitching lessons. He taught me a lot! Mr. Gary Martineau will never be forgotten!

For those of you who knew or heard of my father, Gary Martineau, the family would like to inform you that we have donated memorials in his name to a couple of parks.  My mother decided on benches with bronze-plated plaques.  These benches have been placed at Fly Park in Franklin, TN and the other at Cane Ridge.  We thought this would be a way to say thanks to all of his supporters, and to the students he cared for so much.  It has almost been a year since his passing and we have been so moved by the kindness of people who knew him.  Our family hopes that if you are ever at either park that you will be sure to look for the benches and enjoy them as much as we will.

God bless you all.

825675009[/snapback]

We look forward to seeing these memorials and paying our respects.

Gary was the most sincere, genuine, classiest person that we ever met through

the softball world. We miss him and will never forget him.

Gary, we know you are up there watching us all, you are the best.

James and Heather Tucker

We look forward to seeing these memorials and paying our respects.

Gary was the most sincere, genuine, classiest person that we ever met through

the softball world.  We miss him and will never forget him.

Gary, we know you are up there watching us all, you are the best.

James and Heather Tucker

825675385[/snapback]

Amen to that.