YAAAAAAAAAAAAA Gradfromthenest

bigbadblue

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What exactly did Grad do to deserve any of this? Be a fan of his school, especially a team his little brother plays for?

Cleveland played a better game tonight, and that's what counts. Though it is a shame that the better team won't get a chance to advance and play at a higher level.

With the exception of Grad, you are all a bunch of wangzillas.

Grad, you receive poopy remarks from me ONLY because you are pretty much the only person on here who I believe knows their head from their hiney. OHS and CHS have a good deal of competition between the two (years past included of course) and I feel inclined to stir things up. Thus, i reveal justification for my sarcastic remarks towards Grad: You, to some extent, represent the OHS to us feble coacht.com posters. However, I find an abyss in knowledge of high school baseball that is shared by yourself (Grad), and find myself often times indulging in opposing reflections in liu of friendly kicks and giggles to be shared amongst the two of us. Therefore, Grad, you help make this site, and OHS athletics, a great place to be. Everyone else is a massive wang-a-lang hole.

A few notes...

Ooltewah should be playing in Memphis. Top five team in the state.

CHS, love em' to death, but will be facing good teams in sub state.

Halls is the best team in the state and I do not foresee them losing. However, I will say this: Halls can be outcoached. Polston, please do not quote coacht.com in the News Sentinel. Are you worried about winning or what people think?

Memphis always has a sneaky lil' team in the state tourney. Who is it this year? Collierville?

I like Seymour or Walker Valley in AA. However, past has proven the (pun)'tangs to fold under pressure.

TSSAA should drop DII and A from the program. Not much respect to a team that wins a state tourney consisting of three teams, nor is it fun to see private schools create a monopoly of class A championships.