west tn AAA

baseballguy12

With 8AAA and 7AAA now set; does HC have a chance of breaking through and winning a sectional/substate game on friday. they barely beat a team in hardin county which i though was pretty weak. i hope they do break through, i am tired of seeing the same Memphis metro team every year. we need some new blood. a cinderella story. good luck HC. i beleive you are going to need it, wed. and fri., b/c houston or collierville, and cordova are probably 3 of the 5 best teams in the state.

truly in high school baseball at this point in the tournament it doesn't matter who is on the mound, all of these teams can hit..this isnt local baseball anymore, its tennessee baseball..you can put on the mound whoever you'd like but both teams are going to be able to hit..

truly in high school baseball at this point in the tournament it doesn't matter who is on the mound, all of these teams can hit..this isnt local baseball anymore, its tennessee baseball..you can put on the mound whoever you'd like but both teams are going to be able to hit..

825676850[/snapback]

True both teams will be able to hit the ball some, but the top pitchers in the rotation are gonna hold the opposing team to less hits. And the aces are less likely to give up big hits in crucial situations, home runs for instance. I don't understand your post.