Lipscomb vs. Greenbrier

highcheese

I dunno how you can say that neither team has much offense? Greenbrier just played the #1 ranked team in the other district livingston academy and scored 8 runs, now i dont know how you can say that neither team has much offense, and david lipscomb has scored quite a few runs against greenbrier in 2 of the 3 games. I dont know who will win or how many runs will be scored by either team, but i do think it will be a good game, and dont count greenbrier out cuase they can play with lipscomb and i think coming off a huge win last night will win this game!

Last game in the District Championship .. David Lipscomb scores 9 runs.

Today in the Region Championship, DL run rules Greenbrier 10-0 in 4 innings.

And DL doesn't have offense ...

Winning Pitcher - Chris Baumgartner

DL scored 5 or 6 runs in the bottom of the 5th to win 10-0. Greenbrier's pitching went downhill, and fast. After scoring 4 runs off the starting pitching in 2 innings, Greenbrier yanked him in the 3rd or 4th I believe. Their next pitcher faired ok, just had some control problems. He gave up 1 run while he was in .. maybe more. Their third guy gave up 5 runs I think. DL pretty much dominated. Greenbrier also had 5 errors to help DL out.