LC vs. CAK

ah20

I am not taking anything away from CAK, they are a great team that played hard, but, the team that played tonight was not the LC team I know. In the past 4 years I have missed maybe 4 games, and I haven't seen a game where LC came out that flat. I think teams should not take this score as a measuring stick for LC. I sincerely hope that this can serve as a wake up call to them. lcsoccer, if you read this, get those boys pumped up about the possibiltiy they have, you've been there and know what its like. Again, congratulations to CAK on a great game, and I sincerely hope we will see you in the State Title Game

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

all i have to say is wow. both teams played a great game. i had a great time coming up watching both of these great teams play. BigG, u have a great squad there at CAK. Best of luck to u there for hte rest of the season. I wanted to come out and meet u when i saw u talkin to mitch but i was busy talkin to mitches dad. asian invasion, u r a great player. u have a lot going for u. u have a sense for the goal that i have never seen before, espeically coming from a freshman. keep up the good work, u will go far in soccer if u stick with it. even tho the score doesnt show it, both of these teams are very good. the best A/AA teams i have seem so far this year by far. Chatt teams better watch out b/c these teams play quicker than i have seen all year. it was a great show and im glad i was able to amke the trip to watch it. im expecting both of these teams to make it to memphis and i wouldnt be suprised if they met again in the finals. (if that is possible).. good luck the rest of the season to both of these teams. Congrats on the shutout GkBD. i look forward to watching these teams in the future. its hard to believe that CAK doesnt lose anyone for enxt year in the starting line up. I will def. make a trip to watch u guys play next year, or if u happen to schedule a Chatt. team ill be there. Once gain congrats to both teams and goodluck the rest of the season. These 2 teams will be hard to beat.

Brandon Tarr-5 Lenoir City-0. WHat a player and a nice guy. He's such a true finisher of the ball. I've never seen anything like it at the HS level. To Mr. Tarr: The pleasure was ALL mine. Great game my friend. LC just couldn't get things going, and CAK made us pay for it. Bottom line we took our medicine. We will be back though. Our spirits were bent, but not broken. I agree lcpanther75. I think WE should use this game as a measuring stick and strive not to come out flat. Good luck to CAK vs PF. Coach G and his players all present themselves like gentlemen out there. Hope to see you in Memphis.

reaction: Thanks for making the trip man! See ya soon.

Edited by lcsoccer

Wow :huh: .... Thats crazy..  It sounds like he is going to be the next Freddie Adu... Lol.. Good luck GKBD15..."i'm guessing your the CAK keeper".. and Good luck to BigGExpress in secitonals

825678492[/snapback]

Yeah, I am the CAK keeper. Thanks SocBlue for the good luck. Do you play for anyone?

Well , I hate to say I told you so, BUT, I told you yesterday that CAK was at least 2 or 3 goals better than Lenoir City, I truthfully didn't see it as 5 , but once the ball starts rolling and things are going well and the other team loses their spirit, once it gets to be 3 , it can be 5 and it was, Good Job CAK

all i have to say is wow. both teams played a great game. i had a great time coming up watching both of these great teams play. BigG, u have a great squad there at CAK. Best of luck to u there for hte rest of the season. I wanted to come out and meet u when i saw u talkin to mitch but i was busy talkin to mitches dad. asian invasion, u r a great player. u have a lot going for u. u have a sense for the goal that i have never seen before, espeically coming from a freshman. keep up the good work, u will go far in soccer if u stick with it. even tho the score doesnt show it, both of these teams are very good. the best A/AA teams i have seem so far this year by far. Chatt teams better watch out b/c these teams play quicker than i have seen all year. it was a great show and im glad i was able to amke the trip to watch it. im expecting both of these teams to make it to memphis and i wouldnt be suprised if they met again in the finals. (if that is possible).. good luck the rest of the season to both of these teams. Congrats on the shutout GkBD. i look forward to watching these teams in the future. its hard to believe that CAK doesnt lose anyone for enxt year in the starting line up. I will def. make a trip to watch u guys play next year, or if u happen to schedule a Chatt. team ill be there. Once gain congrats to both teams and goodluck the rest of the season. These 2 teams will be hard to beat.

825678374[/snapback]

i appreciate that reaction, thank you for blessing us with ur presence at the game, in fact thank all of you who came out to see that game, it was a good one.

Mitch i can't say enough how great it was to meet you, i hear YOU are quite the player yourself in the days when you were a high school player, so i'm just trying to be like you and all the other great players tn soccer has seen, and sometimes i do and sometimes i don't.

SocBlue4, you can find out about the u-15 national team by going to www.topdrawersoccer.com, its a pretty good website, it has all the national teams information on it and no i'm not the next freddy adu, it is an honor that you would put me the same class as him though, so thanx, but freddy adu in my opinion is in a class of his own, he can do things that no one has done or could do, his skills are amazing and pretty much everything about him surpasses me accept height, haha were both about the same height, and for all u doubters out there, he is 15, it doesn't seem like it, but i met him down in florida with the national team and by hanging around him u can tell that he is 15, or now 16, he has the same interests and traits as every other 15 year old well this is long so i'm out