CCS vs Grace

redandwhiteforever

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bramblehood.....we dont need you saying that on here.... we know we were upset a/b the sign thinking that it was for sasse but still show some class...grace has a chance against CAK.

825679919[/snapback]

Thanks for explaining Bramblehoods actions. The poster wasn't intended to disrespect anyone.

Of course Grace has a chance.  All of the teams in Memphis deserve to be there.  We are not overlooking Grace by any means.  We have heard great things about them, and look forward to playing.

825679958[/snapback]

they dont have a chance against CAK

they had a hard time scoring against Zion and they werent 1/4 as good as CAK

im looking forward to the 5-0 beating on wednesday

i heard that grace played really well against zion and that the score didnt show what the game was like. i heard that the refs were pretty bad and that the scored should have been more like 6-1 if not more so i think when u say grace is 1/4 as good as CAK you might be underestimating them....esp. with that 5-0 thrashing you are predicting. i dont think it will be that harsh i think maybe a 2-0 game but u never know what will happen in state.

Show Grace some respect. They have proven themselves to be one of the top 8 teams in the state. You might not think so, but they have done what they needed to do to get to Memphis and I congratulate them on their accomplishments.

Grace, we will see you Wednesday night!

Ok, I just realized this is the CCS v. Grace forum, not the GGE v. SmarterChild. My bad. But yes, I did get to play.

825680115[/snapback]

On a personal note, Grace Golden Eagle, your not helping too much. Let your soccer team earn its respect on the field (which I believe they are doing). I know you are a huge fan of your soccer team, but what you are doing seems to just be inflaming the situation. Just my opinion...