Summer Plans?

StraightUpLaxin

O yeah, definetly a lot of competition. I moved to Memphis this past december from Phoenix, Arizona and I've played multiple teams in California, Nevada, etc. They have a great lacrosse foundation, especially in the San Diego, LA, and Sacramento areas. There are some particularly good players there. A friend of mine from this past year's Arizona High School Championship Lacrosse team just got a full ride scholarship to Navy, and many others have gotten to numerous DI, DII, and DIII programs. The western lacrosse front is growing at an almost phenomenal rate. When comparing the talent to people here in memphis, they are pretty much the same. The experience level ranges greatly between teams though out west. Since lacrosse isn't a sport you grow up with out west, you some guys who have played the game for 6+ years, or you get guys like myself who start out in their freshman year.

• 2 weeks later...
O yeah, definetly a lot of competition. I moved to Memphis this past december from Phoenix, Arizona and I've played multiple teams in California, Nevada, etc. They have a great lacrosse foundation, especially in the San Diego, LA, and Sacramento areas. There are some particularly good players there. A friend of mine from this past year's Arizona High School Championship Lacrosse team just got a full ride scholarship to Navy, and many others have gotten to numerous DI, DII, and DIII programs. The western lacrosse front is growing at an almost phenomenal rate. When comparing the talent to people here in memphis, they are pretty much the same. The experience level ranges greatly between teams though out west. Since lacrosse isn't a sport you grow up with out west, you some guys who have played the game for 6+ years, or you get guys like myself who start out in their freshman year.

825678890[/snapback]

you dont have to pay anything to go to the naval academy, so everyone who goes there pretty much gets a full ride.

• 2 weeks later...