Livingston vs. Station Camp on thurs?

mm61904

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should be an incredible game...Livingston played Springfield tonight was the longest game! For those of you that did not hear...

THey went into two 10 minute halves....then 2 five minute golden goal halves...then to 2 penatly shootouts...what a game...I think Station Camp also went into Overtime with Springfield in their district finals.

Station Camp defeated Livingston last time 1-0. This will be a great game, Livingston defeated Station Camp last season 2-0 in the Regional Finals then lost to Hume Fogg in the sectionals, so Livingston and Station Camp will be one of the better games in post tournament play.

It's only going to be won by 1 goal.

If you want an update on #8 from LA go to thread "Region 5 A/AA". I posted his status on there...

But i think that the LA and station camp game will be a great game. I have to disagree with SoccerDad if they do win it will difiently not be by 2 goals. i am predicting a 2-1 LA victory. or a 1-0 victory. I hope that both teams can keep there cool, and i get to watch another amazing game. As i expect it will be.

Good luck Station Camp!

Good luck Livingston Academy!

Livingston, with all 11 players on the field for a change against SC, will win.

825676883[/snapback]

Maybe yall were a man but we also had 1 of our best players out and 3 played but were slowed down by injury or sickness. i dont see yall having many chances on us with yalls best player out

im really sorry to hear about that injury livingston i hate that happened to him since that happened i think station camp will win but jus to be honest i dont think it really matters cuz i think fra and cpa will beat both of these teams....jus my 2 sense for what its worth

Maybe yall were a man but we also had 1 of our best players out and 3 played but were slowed down by injury or sickness. i dont see yall having many chances on us with yalls best player out

825676930[/snapback]

1 man isn't a team.

The only reason i said he was MVP is because he has gotten it in district many times. But all of their players are just and valuable and will step up to take the place of him. Don't think you have won the game just because he is hurt. Him being hurt will only make the LA team work that much harder. They want it bad. The question is do you want it more??? :)